[JB][CM10.1]★Electra ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300★ ✰UPDATED 02/05/2013✰ ★V3★

Guest kyan31

Guest kaizoku_san

Saw this thread yesterday when it said "ignore" and left it on my browser....got up this morning and refreshed, then BAM! new rom for G300.

CM10.1 for me is really laggy and I was thinking of installing the lightning rom, but i'll go for this instead soon :)

thanks a lot kyan (ah, and +1'd :) )

Guest kokesil

I think the wonderful rom is fast and functional 100% The only thing missing is the streaming video that gives glimpses a shame not to see the television (anyway a spectacular job so I hope you can fix the flash player thanks great job)

Guest Degurney

Kyan:

I have locked my bootloader ( to omit reboots ) can I unlock the bootloader, install CWM and flash this... then lock the bootloader again??

Guest cumilko

Degurney: i mean no, lock bootloader with stock RECOVERY working only on STOCK based roms, this rom working on cyanogenmod 10.1. when you install stock bootloader on CM you stuck you´re phone on bootlogo.

correct me if I wrote something wrong.

Guest kyan31

Everyone, to enable pie controls to you need to have the expanded desktop on. It says it there under the pie control toggle.

Edited by kyan31

Guest kyan31

Pie control instructions:

Go to settings/system/power menu

- tick the expanded desktop

- go back to settings/pie control

- enable pie

- hold the power button and go to expanded desktop

- Use pie control ;)

P.s thanks for all the feedback, I'm glad everyone likes the ROM :)

Guest kyan31
Do games run more smooth on this ROM than CM 10 ??? (Subway surf etc)

It goes from 17-31 FPS depending where your are in the game. If your 'surfing' in an open space, its usually 28 fps but when its a little congested it might be only 17 FPS.

Thank you kyan. But where is zram?

Does the original CM10.1 have Zram?

Guest mattia107
Does the original CM10.1 have Zram?

Yes, in settings-> performance. This rom is very very smooth. If you can put Zram it would be nice. Thank you very much

Guest kyan31
Yes, in settings-> performance. This rom is very very smooth. If you can put Zram it would be nice. Thank you very much

I removed the original CPU app and replaced it with performance control, that why Zram is missing. To get Zram back, just download this app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androguide.pimp.my.rom

I might add an option later to switch back to the original CPU controller, as I wasn't even aware about the Zram thing being gone :P

Guest cjcandrei

Hi,

If this rom is based on Dazzozo 10.1 then it has the same issues I guess. Meaning high battery usage, high in call volume and so on... Am I mistaken?

Thanks.

Guest kyan31
Hi,

If this rom is based on Dazzozo 10.1 then it has the same issues I guess. Meaning high battery usage, high in call volume and so on... Am I mistaken?

Thanks.

There is no camera lag in this ROM, and the battery is quite good. Im not sure about the calling volume. What other issues does CMR3 have?

Guest cjcandrei

Camera lag, system lag after a few days... What users have reported about the R3. The battery seems to last 1day on CMR3, much less than on stock (2days+). I don't know just asking ...

Thanks.

Anyway thank you for your work.

Edited by cjcandrei

Guest mattia107

I removed the original CPU app and replaced it with performance control, that why Zram is missing. To get Zram back, just download this app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.androguide.pimp.my.rom

I might add an option later to switch back to the original CPU controller, as I wasn't even aware about the Zram thing being gone :P

Thank you :)