SIM Unlock

Guest Andymac1969

Guest Andymac1969

For all those who want a SIM unlock as Glossywhite has said, contact the Orange Executive Office, I spoke to CS last week who ASSURED me he had requested an unlock code and it would take 30 days.

I phoned up the Executive Office yesterday for a general polite grumble, and mentioned my Unlock code, yes I had the waffle about the six months etc etc etc, but being polite and friendly the guy told me it had not been requested last week, and that he would see what he could do to get it, but I had never connected the phone, registered it or had it for six months. Low and behold less than 18 hours later I have the unlock code, clearly the 30 days is a pile of poo, six months is a pile of poo, if you talk to these guys.

Maybe it may help others on here get there SIM unlock codes quicker.

Andrew

Edited by Andymac1969

Guest glossywhite

For all those who want a SIM unlock as Glossywhite has said, contact the Orange Executive Office, I spoke to CS last week who ASSURED me he had requested an unlock code and it would take 30 days.

I phoned up the Executive Office yesterday for a general polite grumble, and mentioned my Unlock code, yes I had the waffle about the six months etc etc etc, but being polite and friendly the guy told me it had not been requested last week, and that he would see what he could do to get it, but I had never connected the phone, registered it or had it for six months. Low and behold less than 18 hours later I have the unlock code, clearly the 30 days is a pile of poo, six months is a pile of poo, if you talk to these guys.

Andrew

I am extremely happy to have helped you, and I hope this motivates others to do the same :)

Guest glossywhite

Hi Andy. I have sent you a PM, as you may not be aware, but your mobile number, SIM serial and IMEI are plainly visible.

Edited by glossywhite

Guest Andymac1969

Hi Andy. I have sent you a PM, as you may not be aware, but your mobile number, SIM serial and IMEI are plainly visible.

Hit it with a bit more black, cheers Matt

Andrew

Guest glossywhite

Hit it with a bit more black, cheers Matt

Andrew

You're welcome.

Hey, I just called back "my contact" @ the Executive office, and she added £30 to my account *and* requested my unlock code! Wow! Their service gets better and better. I told her that if they trained all their staff, and re-structured their "customer service" to be as helpful as the executive office, then I think Orange/EE could *easily* restore themselves to their former glory, Pre-EE/France Telecom.

8643732540_6997ce0e65_b.jpg

I'll post here once my unlock code arrives!

Thank you again :)

Edited by glossywhite

Guest Andymac1969

You're welcome.

Hey, I just called back "my contact" @ the Executive office, and she added £30 to my account *and* requested my unlock code! Wow! Their service gets better and better. I told her that if they trained all their staff, and re-structured their "customer service" to be as helpful as the executive office, then I think Orange/EE could *easily* restore themselves to their former glory, Pre-EE/France Telecom.

I'll post here once my unlock code arrives!

Thank you again :)

The biggest problem I have had with them is the signal, when I spoke to the exec office they confirmed the masts had been turned off near us, but other masts upgraded to fill in the gaps, clearly missing us in the flat lands of Suffolk, we have visitors with us at the moment, both on EE, both looking to hurl there phones down the garden as they too can get no signal. To coin there old slogan, "The futures bright, the futures Tesco" ce la vie and Aurevoir Orange.

Guest glossywhite

The biggest problem I have had with them is the signal, when I spoke to the exec office they confirmed the masts had been turned off near us, but other masts upgraded to fill in the gaps, clearly missing us in the flat lands of Suffolk, we have visitors with us at the moment, both on EE, both looking to hurl there phones down the garden as they too can get no signal. To coin there old slogan, "The futures bright, the futures Tesco" ce la vie and Aurevoir Orange.

The future's anything, once SIMlock is unlocked :D

Guest leepeter197924

Andrew

how much they charge u for unlock code i had the phone for 3 month now using virgin sim atm and what is the No for Orange Executive Office?pls

Guest BlueMoonRising

£20 for the code(must have it in credit on your phone), the number is Orange Executive Office 0800 079 0134.

Don't let them bull you with the 6 month minimum nonsense, you'd bought it before they changed the rules(very quietly I might add).

Guest glossywhite

Thank you so much, Orange Executive Office. You have excelled, and have gone *way* above and beyond what I could have asked for:

1/ An immediate swap for a new handset

2/ When new handset had a fault, a FULL refund *and* I was told to keep the handset! :D

8658339704_b88186a0a8_b.jpg

3/ Additionally, £30 credit given to my account, and my unlock code requested (and that order was confirmed, 3 days later)

Edited by glossywhite

Guest topcat07

Talked to a man for 50 minutes tonight, was very helpful thought he was from executive office but apparently phone got redirected as they close around 6.

Will call back tommorow hope they are as helpful :P will update tommorow fingers crossed

Guest glossywhite

Talked to a man for 50 minutes tonight, was very helpful thought he was from executive office but apparently phone got redirected as they close around 6.

Will call back tommorow hope they are as helpful :P will update tommorow fingers crossed

I hope it works out for you :)

God bless.

Guest BlueMoonRising

我会抓住我的手袋和运行的门,下一次你和光泽满足

我生活在现实中,所以我怀疑热切希望我们会永远满足。

Guest glossywhite

Wow, they weren't kidding when they said the Chinese were taking over

Why are people conversing in Chinese? Is that allowed here?

Guest Andymac1969

Why are people conversing in Chinese? Is that allowed here?

We are conversing in Chinese as we cannot see each others smoke signals! 怎么样,大酋长埃弗顿 :ninja: