[YouTube] Orange San Diego: demonstration of HDMI mirroring to a monitor

Guest glossywhite

Guest glossywhite

Hello :)

I've just shot and uploaded a video which demonstrates how incredibly well the San Diego (or Xolo x900 also) performs when sending a video signal out to a monitor or TV, via its' micro HDMI port (on the lower left hand side):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMRoyLPJ7D0

The cable in the video was purchased for £2, but the price seems to have risen to £3 within a few days (negligible cost I know). Here is the cable used:

http://www.amazon.co...0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I hope you find this video helpful :)

Thank you.

Edited by glossywhite

Guest shootomanUK

When i have watched videos using the hdmi output connected to my tv, the video shows on both the tv and the phone ??

maybe that was on an earlier fw im not sure, il have to try again lol

Guest glossywhite

When i have watched videos using the hdmi output connected to my tv, the video shows on both the tv and the phone ??

maybe that was on an earlier fw im not sure, il have to try again lol

I didn't test that aspect of it thoroughly enough to comment, but it makes sense to output to HDMI only. I can only watch one screen at once! :D

Guest MrPuddington

Same here, and the resolution was limited to 1024x600, which is more SD than HD. Is it different in this case? I was expecting a configuration option for this, but I could not find one.

Guest i am not a hacker

With videos, the output is only to the tv but the overlay (seek bar etc.) will show in my phone.

However with games, it shows on both the phone and the tv.

I find that the tv takes longer to respond than the phone. Eg, I would press jump on a game, and it would jump very slightly earlier on the phone than on the tv. So I don't really like to play games through the hdmi