Unlock your bootloader

Guest Sebastian404

Guest andy/newbie

i have had my unlock code for a week or so but can not get pc to reconise my phone,has any one got a working link for g510 drivers plz

• 1 month later...
Guest juniperz

Requested unlock code from Huawei at about 9pm last night and the code came back by 4am today. Thanks Seb.

(G510-0100 from Vodafone UK and not network locked).

Edited by juniperz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest joestone

Hi !

It is so simple. Working adb or installed mobile partner is just for adb interface. When you start the phone in bootloader mode windows needs another driver for fastboot interface.

On windows7/windows8 let the windows to search for drivers on windows update for the driver of the fastboot interface. You can check that the driver is working by typing fastboot devices in a command window where the fastboot.exe is(if it is not in your path). If you get some numbers (serial of the phone) you have the drivers installed. If you got waiting for device you have no fastboot drivers installed.

If you have windows XP you can use pdanet package from junefabrics.com for fastboot drivers.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cRaZyzMaN

I've already submitted the form 2 times, and they said they can't find any code. I'm sending a email to [email protected] to see if that gets sorted out.

If that doesn't work, how am I supposed to install a recovery and ROM?

i asked by email they reply with the code in 2 hours only

i didnt insert it yet

unlock the bootloader

backup of the rom first

root the phone

install the recovery

then flash a rom

they

Guest essohess

Glad I'm not the only one that gets told by Huawei that my details are invalid. I've submitted the form twice and I get the same 'wrong information' reply. I assume I need to send an email instead (with the same information). Do I send it to [email protected] or [email protected] ?

And, once it's done, are there any decent 4.2.2 or 4.3 roms? Other than being 4.1, and having all the Huawei crap, it's not too bad at the moment.

Guest Clarkiieh
Glad I'm not the only one that gets told by Huawei that my details are invalid. I've submitted the form twice and I get the same 'wrong information' reply. I assume I need to send an email instead (with the same information). Do I send it to [email protected] or [email protected] ?

And, once it's done, are there any decent 4.2.2 or 4.3 roms? Other than being 4.1, and having all the Huawei crap, it's not too bad at the moment.

[email protected] :)

There is Cyanogen Mod in development with some issues, but there is a really good ROM called Fusion X by Tillaz, its based on Jelly Bean 4.1.2, Build B190, but its a lot better then stock (debatable) get the settings to your liking and you have a really good phone that's capable of running GTA on high graphics quality :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest markhuges

Hello, I have got My Unlock code, but i am stuck, i have Y300

On the link it says : "Download the driver for your device from Huawei Device’s official website to a computer""

I cant find the driver? On the main website, there is a 550mb file of the whole firmware, i cant find the driver,

Thank You very much

Hello there, i'm using the Y300-0100 and i need to know where to find all the files i need to download to unlock the bootloader. The .exe files and drivers.

Ignore this now. Got them.

Edited by Tawsifp

It is! First flash stock firmware if you can find the exact one! Then re lock boot loader with adb shell.

Bat tricky part is to find original firmware!

& I don't know if there will be binary left overs (su, recovery) this way if there are you need to get rid of them!

Guest gimivasile

Hello I have a Huawei G510-0100 VDF Romania and I can not put another rom on it than B190 Huawei G500-0200 Pakistan. disappeared imei show imei unknown and the sv is 75 so I can not unlock bootloader to make another recovery the phone was in service and modified before starting logotype logo now appears VDF Huawei Ascend with magic and they gave me a different IMEI I installed another rom but outside it does not take another rom pakistan. the service came with rum 194 v 1.6 G510-0100 can do something? rum was originally -0100 B170 but does not take than the one big one than 500kb de1.07 gb tells rootare update failed after I entered adb to install TWRP or cyangen recovery mode but I failed with a warning image appears in reset mode goes all over Pakistan, about solving anything please help me, thanks

• 2 weeks later...