Unlock your bootloader

Guest Sebastian404

Now dc unlocker support safe read bootloader code for free without account or dongle

https://www.facebook.com/DCUnlocker

Yeah....

My device Huawei G510-100

I have used the last DCUnlocker 2 Client programm for only see my bootloader code.....

I copied this bootloader code and used it with huawei unlocking procedure ----> Here

Very simply.

Video Tutorial from Dc-Unlocker in youtube ----> Here

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...
Guest WELLIES5

Top thread.

After banging my head on the wall with HUAWEI (what a struggle) I used DC unlocker.Now rooted and trying out few ROMs.

Thanx everybody

G510-100

Guest ragan_y

It is! First flash stock firmware if you can find the exact one! Then re lock boot loader with adb shell.

Bat tricky part is to find original firmware!

& I don't know if there will be binary left overs (su, recovery) this way if there are you need to get rid of them!

But you still leave trace of unlocking. First you don't know if unlock procedure don't write some log in some hidden partitions. During unlocking procedure your DRM keys are also deleted and they never come back (there is some way of get them back but is very danger for device). So basically if repair service provider don't check carefully your device you can get warranty repair. But still they can check if they look into it precisely. I really want that some dev port 2ndboot on this device - its really goot way of installing customs with locked bootloader (without voiding warranty).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lolletto

It is! First flash stock firmware if you can find the exact one! Then re lock boot loader with adb shell.

Bat tricky part is to find original firmware!

& I don't know if there will be binary left overs (su, recovery) this way if there are you need to get rid of them!

Is it the correct way?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Naikkon

i have a problem trying to unlock my bootloader.

i downloaded ADB toolkit but the i don't know how to instal it.

i don't fint the directory that it is instaled on like C/D

on the down. folder is ADB GUI.

and a cmd exec. non of them realy unlock nothing.

is there a "Noob's" tutorial over the site. i try every tut on the web/YT but i can figure it out.

sorry for my bad english.

i Have Windows 8.1 Pro.

Edited by Naikkon

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Daniel Santos
Hi,

I'm about to acquire a G510, and none of the previous androids i've worked with had a locked bootloader, so this is news to me, help me with this questions, please.

- I need to unlock the bootloader to install custom roms and to root, right?
- If my G510 is simlock, unlocking the bootloader unlocks the sim aswell? (i've google some info and that happened on the Arc S with the wottanserv)

Also your opinion:

Iphone 3gs for G510, nice trade?

Thanks,
Dany

Lol hello, I obtained this phone from my mom and Iam really screwed up from damn Huawei, Iam waiting 5 days now, no email arrived yet, so i send angry mail to huawei where i write them HOW much I hate that device, how emotion UI sucks and other... :D I hope it will help them to wake up and reply to this, cause then I will be very very angry  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: ... And - is tehre another way than huawei.com/ unlock bootloader and angry email with SN and others to unlock the bootloader? Thanks.

Use googling than getting angry :P

I know how it feels just be in control... ;)

You can use DC unlocker to generate unlock code google it and findout :wacko:

Are you angry with me????

Guest misterintredasting

Lol hello, I obtained this phone from my mom and Iam really screwed up from damn Huawei, Iam waiting 5 days now, no email arrived yet, so i send angry mail to huawei where i write them HOW much I hate that device, how emotion UI sucks and other... :D I hope it will help them to wake up and reply to this, cause then I will be very very angry  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: ... And - is tehre another way than huawei.com/ unlock bootloader and angry email with SN and others to unlock the bootloader? Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4tyT-noOaA

• 2 weeks later...
Guest little pea

hi just a quick couple of questions am trying to bootloader unlock my y300-100 but its taken ages form Huawei so can I bootloader unlock with dc unlocker and can I do it on windows 8??? and do I have to pay for the bootloader unlock from dc unlocker I have root but I need a recovery lol hope use lot on ere can shed some light

Guest justsocoder

hi just a quick couple of questions am trying to bootloader unlock my y300-100 but its taken ages form Huawei so can I bootloader unlock with dc unlocker and can I do it on windows 8??? and do I have to pay for the bootloader unlock from dc unlocker I have root but I need a recovery lol hope use lot on ere can shed some light

dc-unlocker unlocks sim, not bootloader

I gave a link to vmall.com (Huawei site, btw) where you can get unlock code instantly

Guest little pea

Actualy you can use dc unlocker to view the bootloader code i even read the tutorial fully and that website you posted it says ive entered the rong product id even tho i read the product id off ma fone

why ami havin the problem putting product id its the rite code 100%

Edited by little pea

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chathurangakbl

Hi Dear,
I have Huawei Ascend G510 0200. I tried to root my device using CWM recovery but I couldn't get unlock code from huawei or other ways. after the CWM recovery zip file install. I tried to install new ROM. unfortunately it was failed again and again. I tried from two ways. 
      1. copy rom zip file to the SD and hold volum+ with power and install from sd card
          Installation aborted
      2. unzip rom file and copy dload file to sd card and hold volum up+ volume dwn with power
          firmware update
          step 2/2
          installing
          installation failed

Pleas help me to re solve this my device doesn't work any more.
:(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest hackazz

The G510 has (by default) a locked bootloader.

you can check your device by putting it into fastboot mode (remove the battery, reinstall it, and then hold down Volume Up and Power for a couple of seconds) and then using the 'fastboot oem get-bootinfo' command:

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

To unlock your bootloader you need to need to request an unlock password from Huawei, via this url:

http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/servicePolicy.do?method=toApplyUnlock

Once you get your unlock password, follow the instructions from Huawei to unlock:

http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/servicePolicy.do?method=getUnlockStep

This URL brings you directly to the bootloader unlock page! :-)

http://en.club.vmall.com/emotiondownload.php?mod=unlock&action=apply

• 1 month later...
Guest bob hawke

Actually mods just pin that to the very first post in this ten page thread?   You will at least save the next poor sod from drinking another cup of coffee :P

• 4 months later...

You can get unlock code instantly at http://en.club.vmall.com/emotiondownload.php?mod=unlock&action=pre

Just unlocked my Y300 ten minutes ago.

I went to exactly the same site as you did and it just spat out a (correct) bootloader unlock code quicker than the previous "urgent email" method that was posted on here, and I had unlocked the bootloader from the moment I purchased an Huawei Ascend Y300 as a replacement for the G300 (the latter is a horrible turd to deal with so I thought screw this).

Good job Huawei - now if their high-end devices are available on a contract as easily as their pay-as-you-go handsets via prepay (duh) then I would consider buying one over the current mainstream OEMs' handsets (subject to community support of course).

However, when I tried the DC-Unlocker bootloader unlock code method, that wouldn't even display any codes whatsoever even as per the HuaweiY300 AIO's instructions so I don't know if I am missing something here.

Edited by aha360