[ROM][4.1.2] ShenDu OS updates (new look)

Guest dakok

Guest dannchelu

i wonder if there is any way to instal this rom in 109808 bb like ics roms . I tried to use jsevi patch but it stay on huawei logo and nothing happens.

Guest Costy88031

Like this rom very much. But I don't know why the OC settings are not keep. I select set on boot but after a wile maximum frecquency came back to 1008. Governor remain how I set but max frequency not. Somebody with this problem or with a solution? Thanks

Guest y4ss1n

Don`t know.

But look at this after setting speed to 320 - 1008, smartass2 + noop and

allowing assets purge:

Screenshot_2013_04_20_01_21_00_01_01.png

In gallery, I can flip 4-5 photos in a second - with all images clearly visible.

Not bad, huh?

looks good... i might actually try this rom now

Edited by y4ss1n

Guest Tentmaster

I install it and it keeps rebooting on shendu logo

I've downloaded it twice, done a clean wipe twice, installed it twice. Got stuck on Shendu after every boot. :angry:

Guest Tentmaster

3-4 users reported installing. 2 cant install. I guess you didnt follow installing instructions in detail...

Well, just to please you, Dakok,I downloaded and re-installed again. I followed the instructions exactly. Now I get as far as the lockscreen. Swipe it down to unlock, and the reboots to the Shendu logo starts again :(.

Guest denzele

3-4 users reported installing. 2 cant install. I guess you didnt follow installing instructions in detail...

Damn I was looking forward to this rom (after getting 3G reboots fixed ) but same thing happen to me as well..Setup wizard starts for a sec. then back to shendu logo..and yes dakok prijatelju all installed in order..strange...any ideas?

I follow the instructions and repeat the install 3 times and it keeps rebotting

Guest timoti111

I have same problem. Installed it while following all instructions exactly but cant pass thru shendu logo. On first boot welcome logo appears but when I press start it reboots and stops on shendu logo. Sometimes black screen appears and i can see time and battery blinking on status bar. Then I pull out battery and put it back and again it stops booting on shendu logo.

Guest dakok

Not a slightest idea but to make an upload again.

Which recovery you guys have on?

I have cwm 6.0.1.9

Edited by dakok

Guest ukimann

Try to set it as following:

Smartass2, noop, min. 320, max. 1008

Allow purging of assets.

Reboot and discover a breezy rom

with ~200Mb free ram.

:)

What app are you using? With No Frills everything goes back to default after reboot and I couldn't find any built-in app for oc. By the way, I had no problem with the installation, it's working for me. I'm on CWM 5.0.2.8, if that's any help.

Guest dakok

OC works if you go back after every single setting.

But then it has another problem. It sticks on top frequency and it wont move from it wich is no good.

After playing some time I managed to set it on low 320 and high as it was on 1008 MHz

Guest Costy88031

What app are you using? With No Frills everything goes back to default after reboot and I couldn't find any built-in app for oc. By the way, I had no problem with the installation, it's working for me. I'm on CWM 5.0.2.8, if that's any help.

Overclockable

Tap 5 times on ShenDuMod version in About phone

and you get Advanced options (last one in Used tab) under Sys settings

Guest ukimann

Overclockable

Tap 5 times on ShenDuMod version in About phone

and you get Advanced options (last one in Used tab) under Sys settings

I tried that already but didn't get Advanced option. Tried it again after reboot but still nothing. Never mind, it's working fine anyway. Just need to try the incall volume, hope it's working fine.

Guest Tentmaster

It reboots, when it should show pin insert screen. When you disable pin for your sim card, it will start normally.

Thanks for that. It solved the problem for me :D .

Guest Tentmaster

Does it act up again if you set a sim-lock & then restart the phone? In the Shendu rom itself you can set/cancel the sim lock if you go to Settings/Personalised/Security.