unlock SIMBLOCK

Guest sharkyo01

Guest george109

Thats great, but here's another tip. If the attendant refuses to return the item, say that you want you want to see the manager and then use the Supply of Goods & Services Act 1982 quote on them. If they say our returns policy means that ....., (if the receipt says anywhere this does not affect your statutory rights) say

The Supply of Goods & Services Act 1982 is part of my statutory rights, which means that I am legally entitled to a refund.
too Edited by george109

Guest george109

No! I have just looked around on the internet, and after buying stuff from comet a few times, I know all those lines off by heart! :P

Guest sharkyo01

Ill be learning them that for sure! I have number of arguments with other companies and it has got a little heated at times!

Ill let you know how i get on tomorrow! And sort out some screens of that problem.

Guest george109

Ill be learning them that for sure! I have number of arguments with other companies and it has got a little heated at times!

Ill let you know how i get on tomorrow! And sort out some screens of that problem.

Hopefully it will work...

Also, I know this is quite basic, but make sure you have the box too. Then they will be more likely to accept it from what I have seen.

Guest sharkyo01

Hopefully it will work...

Also, I know this is quite basic, but make sure you have the box too. Then they will be more likely to accept it from what I have seen.

I have everything including box, receipt, re-charger, cable etc etc etc

Just waiting for the missus to come back from work and off we go to shop lol - update to come!

Guest george109

I have everything including box, receipt, re-charger, cable etc etc etc

Just waiting for the missus to come back from work and off we go to shop lol - update to come!

Good luck! :)

Guest sharkyo01

Well had problems yesterday, the 'manager' was not there...

So all there said was there can do send it off for repair. So off to another store today. Just grabbed them quotes to print off!

Guest sharkyo01

Here's the update...

No refund, No exchange, No repair ... Reason why because I unlocked it

Good old Vodafone customer services was appalling as well. Went to the bank asked about the charge back and that was a just as bad because the bank thought i infected my phone because i unlocked it.

So had the best morning ever...

My next move is what then?

Update ... Spoken to huawei and there have said because its unlocked its changed the system on it... sound like a lot of bull...

PS...where's this +1 button then?

PsPs... Sd card is fine been playing films on it all last night, forgot to mention it so sd card is in the clear!

Edited by sharkyo01

Guest george109
Here's the update...

No refund, No exchange, No repair ... Reason why because I unlocked it

Good old Vodafone customer services was appalling as well. Went to the bank asked about the charge back and that was a just as bad because the bank thought i infected my phone because i unlocked it.

So had the best morning ever...

My next move is what then?

Update ... Spoken to huawei and there have said because its unlocked its changed the system on it... sound like a lot of bull...

PS...where's this +1 button then?

PsPs... Sd card is fine been playing films on it all last night, forgot to mention it so sd card is in the clear!

The plus 1 button is the green one on the bottom right of each post.

That is the worst excuse I have ever heard. I'll just check to confirm now but as far as I know unlocking does not void any warranties. Also, its good to know the SDcard is working :)

Guest sharkyo01

Well is there an official document from Vodafone or Huawei to prove this?

I had thought it was the biggest load of bull. I do have an official letter from Vodafone saying that my warranty is void because I unlocked it. Just got them to do it so when I prove a point at least somebody gets in trouble!

I am going to speak Vodafone head office today because am not going back in to store as I can't be doing with the bull today!

Update...

Just spoken to Vodafone been give an email address to send my complaint off too...

[email protected][/CODE]

Will do a template letter as well for people in the same boat as my self. But I may need somebody to check the English it in. (Good old learning problems!)

Edited by sharkyo01

• 3 weeks later...
Guest InToJungle

What does this mean?

Am very confused!

Any help is grateful received!

A Sim can be blocked due to these two reasons(Mostly):

1) If you enter PIN code wrongly many times,then the sim will be blocked. It can be unlocked using a PUK code. You can get it by contacting the service provider.

2)When you try to use other network's Sim card ,it will be locked. That means the device is locked to a specific network . To unlock this carrier lock you can use unlock code. You can get unlock code from the network provider or from online vendors like http://www.unlock-zone.com/huawei-ascend-g300-u8815/rs16wp9/ . Most of the network providers will provide the unlock code only if the contract period is over . But,from Online vendors you can get the Unlock code at any time for a small price.

Edited by InToJungle