2 versions of the Xperia Launcher and Widgets

Guest Redflake

Guest Redflake

I’ve collected some stuff together from the Sony xperia Phones.

This pack includes 2 versions of the Xperia Home Launcher.

Plus widgets.

All apps can be installed as normal apps except the On-Off Tool widget.

This needs to be installed as a system app.

See list below of whats included.

I’ve collected most of this of XDA. Credit to ra3al

Original Xda Thread

Xperia wallpapers

Clock Widgets

Music widget

Note widget

OnOff Tools

Photo Widget

Track ID

Walkman

Weather Widget

Sony Car home

2 versions off Xperia Launcher. http://www.mediafire...sqgfro65qiqyq94

post-791090-0-04782200-1366665205_thumb. post-791090-0-04576600-1366665206_thumb.

post-791090-0-01995700-1366665207_thumb. post-791090-0-58189200-1366665207_thumb.

post-791090-0-56512000-1366665208_thumb. post-791090-0-52673200-1366665209_thumb.

post-791090-0-07483800-1366665210_thumb. post-791090-0-07295700-1366665211_thumb.

Edited by Redflake

Guest TangerineTractor

Does this version still have the problem of losing the shortcuts after a reboot (CM 10 and Electra ROMs) ?

Didn't for me on Slim. Made it a system app, and the phone has honestly never felt faster. Not even overclocked as high as I used to.

Guest Rico_89

Redflake, you are now my new best friend, whether you like it or not lol. I've been using the CWM installed Xperia Z launcher but for some reason not all of the widgets worked for me, however thankfully everything went in smooth with this installation .. looks awesome.

One question did you install those Icons manually or did all of that come with the launcher? I already have an Xperia Icon pack, from a previous download, but I just want to make sure that everything went in correctly.

Thanks.

Edited by Rico_89

Guest nsmacd1

Didn't for me on Slim. Made it a system app, and the phone has honestly never felt faster. Not even overclocked as high as I used to.

Took the plunge and all is working fine (as opposed to the CWM Flashed version) - Happy to have the Xperia Launcher back & working again! :D

Guest denzele

Nice one mate...love this launcher it definitely gives ascend g300 something different..wonder how come no devs include this launcher in their roms as default..it's low on ram and super fast plus looks very nice...

Guest Redflake

Redflake, you are now my new best friend, whether you like it or not lol. I've been using the CWM installed Xperia Z launcher but for some reason not all of the widgets worked for me, however thankfully everything went in smooth with this installation .. looks awesome.

One question did you install those Icons manually or did all of that come with the launcher? I already have an Xperia Icon pack, from a previous download, but I just want to make sure that everything went in correctly.

Thanks.

Go to Launcher settings - Appearance - Icon packs.

Guest Rico_89

Thx Redflake;

----------------------------

Edit: removed my original post: Basically if you're having problems with some of the apps or widgets then check out the second post of the original Xda developers thread, ...the link is in the first post of this thread.

40668739.jpg

Edited by Rico_89

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nsmacd1

Does anyone know of any backup app which will restore this launcher & also all the homescreen shortcuts?

I have tried Go Backup & Titanium so far which do not do it, and it's a pain having to restore all the icons & folders over 5 homescreens!

Guest TangerineTractor

Does anyone know of any backup app which will restore this launcher & also all the homescreen shortcuts?

I have tried Go Backup & Titanium so far which do not do it, and it's a pain having to restore all the icons & folders over 5 homescreens!

It has its own backup and restore functionality built in. Just install the APK and restore.

Guest nsmacd1

It has its own backup and restore functionality built in. Just install the APK and restore.

I have the Launcher2.apk installed and can't find the restore option for the homescreen layout anywhere in the settings. Could you please point me in the right direction?

Edited by nsmacd1

Guest TangerineTractor

I have the Launcher2.apk installed and can't find the restore option for the homescreen layout anywhere in the settings. Could you please point me in the right direction?

In launcher settings, keep swiping the top bar to the right until you find "backup and restore" - if you can't manage that, go into the launcher settings, and tap on the top "HOME SCREEN" and the other sections will be listed.

Edited by TangerineTractor

Guest nsmacd1

Bit of a request - Can anybody MOD the Xperia Z Lockscreen for the G300 (Loving the ripple effect!). I have tried to swap the apk in system/app and flashed in CWM but with no joy.

Screen here -

Edited by nsmacd1

• 10 months later...
Guest squal

I’ve collected some stuff together from the Sony xperia Phones.

This pack includes 2 versions of the Xperia Home Launcher.

Plus widgets.

All apps can be installed as normal apps except the On-Off Tool widget.

This needs to be installed as a system app.

See list below of whats included.

I’ve collected most of this of XDA. Credit to ra3al

Original Xda Thread

Xperia wallpapers

Clock Widgets

Music widget

Note widget

OnOff Tools

Photo Widget

Track ID

Walkman

Weather Widget

Sony Car home

2 versions off Xperia Launcher. http://www.mediafire...sqgfro65qiqyq94

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif Launcher1.jpg {style_image_url}/attachicon.gif Launcher2.jpg

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif On-Off Tools.jpg {style_image_url}/attachicon.gif Sony Car Home.jpg

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif Track ID.jpg {style_image_url}/attachicon.gif Walkman.jpg

{style_image_url}/attachicon.gif Walkman2.jpg {style_image_url}/attachicon.gif Weather.jpg

hello guys...how to install in system app....

Guest rederik75

hello guys...how to install in system app....

With a file manager and root permissions, you have to copy the .apk in /system/app, then change its permissions to rw-r--r-- (644)

Guest squal

With a file manager and root permissions, you have to copy the .apk in /system/app, then change its permissions to rw-r--r-- (644)

how to install the launcher...i flash the zip and its failed..im y300 user....fusionX rom...