RESULT UNLOCK HAPPENING WITHOUT ORANGE

Guest ASKME.CO.UK

Guest ASKME.CO.UK

OK so you guys said inly orange can unlock it! Your Wrong. My local phone shop said they can unlock it- i had to leave it over night. They new the phone well and said it can only be unlcoked through thier proper factory. They right cause it did work! All for a cheap tenner

Guest Andymac1969

OK so you guys said inly orange can unlock it! Your Wrong. My local phone shop said they can unlock it- i had to leave it over night. They new the phone well and said it can only be unlcoked through thier proper factory. They right cause it did work! All for a cheap tenner

Good luck with that, I suspect you will be picking it up, still locked tomorrow

Guest glossywhite

Guys, let's just all wait and see, before being cynical. Who's to say that the solution for the unlock isn't the hard work of one single person in that shop? Who is to say that the employee at that shop is not a member of this forum, and has the solution but chose to make money from it? Who of us can, swallowing our stubborn pride, "prove" this NOT to be true? There are just an impossible number of variables for you to say "NO WAY!" - there's LOTS of clever people in the world - how can we know, regardless of odds or likelihood?

Many a face has had egg on it, in the tech industry, due to doubters and mockers. I'd like to see some substantial evidence, if this turns out to be the case (we cannot say either way), but to mock and deride someone is not only prideful and rude, but you may also be shooting yourselves in the foot, as he could be the vital link YOU NEED to get to the solution ;)

Guest shootomanUK

personally i think the guy is talking B$ i have tried numerous unlocking websites and i have tried all the unlocking shops under the blackmarket that are renowned around manchester and no one has a clue.

so how can somebody just post a thread on here out of the blue saying that he has had it unlocked no problem from the shop down the road.

B$ !

Guest glossywhite

personally i think the guy is talking B$ i have tried numerous unlocking websites and i have tried all the unlocking shops under the blackmarket that are renowned around manchester and no one has a clue.

so how can somebody just post a thread on here out of the blue saying that he has had it unlocked no problem from the shop down the road.

B$ !

I agree it is *unlikely*, but not impossible. In that respect, I would say it is fair to be calm and just say "okay... maybe you will" :)