GPS Quality

Guest qwerty?

Guest ZolaIII

Gps is working good! It can be tuned to be more accurate by using the Sony Ericsson service instead of Google's one!

P's: tray the MapFactor navigator it's based on OSM maps & have all Po Boxes in UK! And it's FREE!

Guest Simon O

I was surprised that it locked fast even when I was on a train. The San Diego would take it's sweet time connecting to GPS for me. Nice to see a Huawei device with decent GPS for once.

Guest ZolaIII

It's somehow normal that they focused on this after various complaints on Gps issues with G300! The hardware is never the less same!

Guest KenBW2

If only they listened to the complaints about the low RAM on the G300...

But then would it be a £130 phone? It's like the Blade in its day, compared with the Pulse it was amazing, but its CPU was actually only a tiny bit faster.

For £130 you can't have it all

Edited by KenBW2

Guest Simon O

But then would it be a £130 phone? It's like the Blade in its day, compared with the Pulse it was amazing, but its CPU was actually only a tiny bit faster.

For £130 you can't have it all

It would cost mere pence to increase the size from 512MB to 1GB. The only reason manufacturers still churn out phones with 512MB is because the operators demand them like this. They want to sell the more expensive phones rather than the cheaper devices that quite often they end up losing money on.

Guest Andymac1969

I have been out for a drive today and used Google Maps on my Iphone, it was shocking, the lock was everywhere apart from on the road, no directions given, how I didn't hurl it through the car window is beyond me, pales into comparison with this phone