[Quest] 2.3.7 DEV for a light, useful, and featured ROM!

Guest taurus4619

Guest taurus4619

I think the blade is too old for 4.x. But I like my phone and want to use it.

The main question: somebody developing gingerbread rom for blade? Cuz I think the gb is real fast and i know it have ends in the functionality, but i seen to try the developing in the cyanmobile roms. Only problem, cyanmobile roms dont work :D

So somebody dev gb roms with new features? I think thats most interested than a new buggy, slow, crashing jb4.2.2 for blade...

ps:

So pls make some useful gb rom with new features!

And sorry for my English :)

Guest Galaxy3HELL

Cyanmobile would be great!

I like old GingerBread style, we need CM7 rom with more functionality, gingerbread roms are allready fast and smooth, but i think we need rom with good '' Gaming Perfomance '' and '' Better Battery perfomance '' .

Guest clavera

although being "fast" in some ways, gingerbread has laggy scrolling and it destroys everything else. This makes ICS and JB so popular I think. Gingerbread is much more "lightweight" and it is making that felling of "smoothines". If gingerbread would be able to hardware accelerated UI (and it is impossible) it could make everything different.

Sorry for English, and cheers !

Guest HDuser

although being "fast" in some ways, gingerbread has laggy scrolling and it destroys everything else. This makes ICS and JB so popular I think. Gingerbread is much more "lightweight" and it is making that felling of "smoothines". If gingerbread would be able to hardware accelerated UI (and it is impossible) it could make everything different.

Sorry for English, and cheers !

agreed with you! But still few peoples like me who make icon packs and themes need apex launcher which requires android 4.0+ so I have no chance of putting GB. ICS is fast and great at least equliant to GB with smooth animations and lots of stuff works in it which works in GB.

Guest Galaxy3HELL

Check Eco CM7. For what you need, it is fairly updated..

Jventura, yours rom is great, battery, light, smooth, but gaming perfomance in Eco7 is so bad, because of that now I on Elitmovil s2, yeah i know its 2.3.5 buts its fast and gaming perfomance is very good!

I dont know why but cyanmobile on my phone allways stuck at boot logo, keys light come in, but still stuck. HELP?

Guest Galaxy3HELL

On my RBM One (Stock gen 2, 512 ram) cyanmobile works, but scrolling is still laggy ;/

LOL! Well for me its not working at all.... We need CM7 developing, i dont know why they stop doing that ROMS... JB AND ICS is quite stable, but i want good cm7 rom to be proud on my blade.

Guest clavera

My dream - htc sense, but from real things - Iphone themed rom (JOYOS is laggy and quite ugly). It could be cm9 based. Who's with me? :)

• 2 weeks later...

LOL! Well for me its not working at all.... We need CM7 developing, i dont know why they stop doing that ROMS... JB AND ICS is quite stable, but i want good cm7 rom to be proud on my blade.

Cyanmobile works on my Idea blade too (256mb Ram)

Guest keevre

I just don't know why Blade has so poor scrolling performance when I have decent scrolling performance in devices with comparable hardware specs. (samsung galaxy mini for instance)

Guest slumslayer

I just don't know why Blade has so poor scrolling performance when I have decent scrolling performance in devices with comparable hardware specs. (samsung galaxy mini for instance)

The resolution is not the same (240 x 320 vs 480 x 800), it makes a huge difference.