[Tool]AIO Tool for San Diego and xolo

Guest rickywyatt

Guest BlueMoonRising

This is possibly the wrong place for my post but has anyone having battery consumption issues. I never had any before and now I have Android OS and mediaserver taking up a whole lot of battery! Anyone any ideas I'm rooted on xolo deodex thanks in advance

You're right it's in the wrong forum ;) , delete Social Gallery and install https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.moblynx.galleryics&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5tb2JseW54LmdhbGxlcnlpY3MiXQ..

Guest ashutosh00074

i am not getting the status bar on my xolo x900 how can i back it on my xolo i use AIO Auto For Xolo then getting this problem help me rickywyatt plz

Edited by ashutosh00074

Guest nitinmits

Mr. Ricky Wytt, I am fedup with your tool. My device is Xolo X900, I have 27mb update installed and my device is upto date. When i try to root, it doesnt. Doesn't your tool support rooting after 27mb update??

Guest BlueMoonRising

Mr. Ricky Wytt, I am fedup with your tool. My device is Xolo X900, I have 27mb update installed and my device is upto date. When i try to root, it doesnt. Doesn't your tool support rooting after 27mb update??

I am fed up with fools who complain about a tool that's been developed by Ricky(plus others) out of sheer fun, in their own time and is free and yet people still complain. Try reading the damn manual or the multiple posts on here that cover the same subject.

Guest ashutosh00074

Have you tried to reboot your phone?

Have you tried to reboot your phone?

yes many times but getting no response do you have any idea about this i have reflashed my xolo but same problem accrue

Guest grizzlyflea

Seriously? A little respect wouldnt kill you would it. The tool has a 27mb downgrade option you. Fool

Guest BlueMoonRising

yes many times but getting no response do you have any idea about this i have reflashed my xolo but same problem accrue

Have you tried to clear your caches out? Then reboot, if no success try flashing just Xolo ICS.

Guest rickywyatt

what the hell is it with people coming on here having a go at me sending me pms every 5 minutes I made this tool for fun and thought I'd sheare it with you all if this carrys on ill remove the thread as you all no iv just had my baby girl also have really bad panic attacks but I still do this as it clams me down

:(

@ashutosh00074

if you can't get statusbar to work just brick fix

Guest topcat07
this tool would have taken days if not weeks to build and you get it for free, show some appreciation! If you had read the info you would realise the update is not supported and there is a downgrade option in the tool to get rid of the update

Guest topcat07
what the hell is it with people coming on here having a go at me sending me pms every 5 minutes I made this tool for fun and thought I'd sheare it with you all if this carrys on ill remove the thread as you all no iv just had my baby girl also have really bad panic attacks but I still do this as it clams me down

@ashutosh00074

Please don't Ricky some amazing development work here which is greatly appreciated by many bar the idiots. I have learnt loads from using this tool :D

Congratulations.! Best of luck many sleepless nights ahead to look forward to

Guest DaveSimonH

@ashutosh00074

That would be a shame, your AIO tool has been invaluable for many people including myself (especially if you read the manual!). Hope some people pestering you won't ruin it for everyone else, I can assure you the tool and your assistance is very much appreciated.

Guest BlueMoonRising

That would be a shame, your AIO tool has been invaluable for many people including myself (especially if you read the manual!). Hope some people pestering you won't ruin it for everyone else, I can assure you the tool and your assistance is very much appreciated.

Hear hear.

Guest ashutosh00074

@ashutosh00074

actually i have done fix brick and also downloaded new files again but not working and bro please don't angry with me if you don't wana to help me then i will manage myself plz do developing ............................ sorry dude ..! :wub: :unsure:

Guest rickywyatt

you'll have to factory reset if that don't work goto the xolo site and download the ics update.zip and copy it to the root of your 10gb sdcard goto settings about phone update from usb storage the phone will reboot and flash the update if you still can't get it working reboot to recovery and do a full wipe but remember this will format your sdcard to

Guest ashutosh00074

you'll have to factory reset if that don't work goto the xolo site and download the ics update.zip and copy it to the root of your 10gb sdcard goto settings about phone update from usb storage the phone will reboot and flash the update if you still can't get it working reboot to recovery and do a full wipe but remember this will format your sdcard to

ok thanks for replying buddy