[Tool]AIO Tool for San Diego and xolo

Guest rickywyatt

Guest stephen m

Coming Soon near a phone near you

------------------------------------

(1) Removed sdcard bind (no longer need)

(2) Both sdcard now show though mtp protocol on pc

(3) Phone can see both sdcards in Music,Gallery and Settings Storage

(4) deodex for both orange and xolo with means you can add mods eg themes

Hi rickywyatt. Is the above now available to use. If not ignore my post above and any timescales, if yes, then please see my post above.

Edited by stephen m

Guest BlueMoonRising

Hi rickywyatt. Is the above now available to use. If not ignore my post above and any timescales, if yes, then please see my post above.

It's not updated yet.

Hi, everyone, i've been reading your work since a long time ago.

I just wanted to say that, when i try to Deodex xolo ics on my Osd France, it just freeze my phone and force me to restore with the update.zip.

I don't think that i've been doing something wrong.

If someone got any advice or similar experience, feel free to share

Ps: sorry for my english, i'm still working on it

Guest BlueMoonRising

Seems to be working now but the size is reported to be 11.99MB?

Edit - I've sent a PM to Ricky to check.

Edited by BlueMoonRising

Guest BlueMoonRising

we tested on windows 7

I'll try again Ricky, but it wouldn't even let me rename it or anything. I had to use an unlocking tool to delete it.

The size had me concerned to be honest since you've got it listed as around 4MB.

Edit - by the way, you've got the sizes the wrong way around.

Edited by BlueMoonRising

Guest BlueMoonRising

lol if you have vista 32 click one and go thow all from 1 to 5 then close and go to c:/sandiego and run sandiego

Lucky I've got unlimited downloads then, lol. I've already got everything downloaded once. :(

It must have been just my download that corrupted then, any reason for the tripling in size?

Edit :- ahh, just noticed you updated your first post. I'm just downloading the deodex files in case I decide to try my hand later then. Good job.

Edited by BlueMoonRising

Guest technomole

Stupid question, but could all the messing about I've been doing with my phone affect the signal, or rather it's ability to recieve a signal ?

Or is it just Orange (EE now is it) super sucky reception, I swear since the logo on the phone change to EE it struggles to find a signal, especially indoors.

By the way I've been messing around with this tool for a few days and it's excellent, makes messing with the phone a breeze.

Guest technomole

No, that's the signal we get since ee was announced. I use 2g at home plus wifi to get texts & calls.

Thought as much, well I should be able to move to a different network, been with orange for a while, so I feel a call to customer services coming on, just need to figure out what network to go to, can't be much worse than what I have, I seriously get no signal most of the time when I'm in the house, the signal wasn't brilliant before ee now it's horrendous.

Guest Simon O

Problem now is both the Orange and T-Mobile signals show up as EE. From personal experience the T-Mobile signal is way way better. An Orange SIM will always prefer the Orange EE connection where as the T-Mobile and Virgin Mobile SIM will connect to the T-Mobile EE by default.

If you manually connect to the other EE connection it should be better but I don't know if it'll survive a reboot or not. It should do but I think with both connections being named EE the phone will just not bother and connect to the default one always :(

Guest technomole

It's annoying because if I leave the phone off for a few minutes then switch it on I can get 3g,2g etc but only for about a minute then the signal just dies, I've been walking around the house like an idiot, makes things worse when according to EE this is an excellent signal area (my ar@e) and my wife (also on EE now) can get a signal on her monte carlo, although even her signal is about a quater of what it was, she has the signal boost on as well.

Back on topic - Is it a good idea to use the ics binder app to bind the sd card to a mount point, or not ? or is it best just to leave it as is and transfer files over mtp to either the phones storage or the sd card ?

Edited by technomole