[Tool]AIO Tool for San Diego and xolo

Guest rickywyatt

Guest stephen m

Some help please guys. Just installed a new 32gb and loaded on music. When I boot up the phone the music is there and plays. However, when I switch the phone off and then back on again the music disappears, Music files are also not seen when connected to pc via phone, but the music files are seen when the SD card is inserted into a pc via a card reader. Any thoughts whey this could be?

Guest stephen m

did you download my New aio tool

I have now. Which option do I run then?

Edit: Re-ran options 11-14 & 17. States 'files already exist'. Music files are seen via music player but then disappear?

Edited by stephen m

lol I'll be adding it very soon and this has nothing to do with modaco plus members lol

Ok thanks, I thought that you said something about older members or something :D lol, I missunderstood.

Guest stephen m

Re my post above. Just checked the SD card via file manager and music files are there. Appears the music players, both Play Music and Z player wont/cant read the music files on the SD card :wacko:

Edited by stephen m

Re my post above. Just checked the SD card via file manager and music files are there. Appears the music players, both Play Music and Z player wont/cant read the music files on the SD card :wacko:

Do you have option to select folders in z player? I know in quickpic I had to set the path as it defaulted to the other storage.

Guest stephen m

Do you have option to select folders in z player? I know in quickpic I had to set the path as it defaulted to the other storage.

No. There's no option for this. Has anyone else experienced this. The music files (when reloaded) are there. It's only when I reboot (and/or) when I switch the phone off then on again. Guess I'll just have to leave the phone on until there's a fix or something for this.

Edited by stephen m

Guest stephen m

you will have to deodex phone orange for orange

xolo for xolo it will fix your sdcard and you will see both on pc

Thanks rickywyatt. I can see both SD cards on the pc which load music fine. It's just that music files seem to disappear when I switch the phone off and then on again. Any thoughts why??

Edited by stephen m

Guest stephen m

that's the wrong one it shoul be 42kb jikobutsu could you upload it for me please

Thanks guys for looking at this. Do you think that this may be the reason why?

@Rickywyatt

I tried to used your tool, but my phone is not rooted. It stuck on the green screen "Running......"

I just got new Orange San Diego yesterday, is it still work on ICS 4.0.4 ??? I'm very new on Android.

Edited by tonyvn

Guest Santiago97

Hi.. This may be a dumb question, but if I unroot after I have activated and mounted the external SD, will it remain available?

I am asking because I may have to unroot my device to satisfy my employer's BYOD policy, but would hate to lose the 32gb of extra storage that I have as a result of the brilliant work here. :-(

Guest BlueMoonRising

Hi.. This may be a dumb question, but if I unroot after I have activated and mounted the external SD, will it remain available?

I am asking because I may have to unroot my device to satisfy my employer's BYOD policy, but would hate to lose the 32gb of extra storage that I have as a result of the brilliant work here. :-(

Easiest way to find out would be to unroot? It only takes a minute.

Guest Simon O

How do they check? Removing the Superuser application would probably be enough. Still leaves you rooted but they won't know this unless that checked your phone over ADB or something.

yes it works on orange and xolo ics 4.0.4

Hello rickywyatt, I have another question about the tool.

When running the tool, after my devices first reboot, there is a command of the tool said "operation not permitted to copy its space" or something like that.

How can I solve this problem to root my phone? Please help me

Edited by tonyvn