[JB][4.2.2] PAC Milestone 1 RC1 [05/08/13]

Guest jordilopez94

Guest TangerineTractor

Yes, is a know issue & yes is a OMX problem.

Sorry guys but is difficult to me because i dont have any issue with call volume-

Greetings

Not necessarily. I don't see any noticeable difference in in-call volumes on this ROM compared to any others. This is another of those wonderful Huawei discrepancies that seem to affect different devices or configurations.

Guest Kra1o5

Not necessarily. I don't see any noticeable difference in in-call volumes on this ROM compared to any others. This is another of those wonderful Huawei discrepancies that seem to affect different devices or configurations.

Yes, I refer to this. I dont have any problem with in call volume.

Edited by Kra1o5

Guest cjcandrei

The in call volume starts increasing if you are in a noisy environment. It goes to max and probably beyond in a matter of seconds. If you are in a quiet room this does not happen...

Guest Buffalo Soldier

Mmmm you think the volume is high or low compare with stock?

For me it's way too higher than with stock, slim, stock+...

P.S. I don't see how can this be a hardware related issue cause everything is just fine on stock-based roms.

I've talked with others on androidsrbija.com and they all have this problem, but it's not that important for all of us I guess.

Edited by Buffalo Soldier

Guest plewis1981

For me the phone rings twice and then the volume increases I made a log the last time I made a call in the hope it may shed some light on this problem.

PS I had noise suppression on for this call I will make a log later with it switched off.

2013-05-30-11-42-57.txt

Edited by plewis1981

Guest Zisj

Hi

Great ROM using ver 10 installed after a full wipe with no problems, however unable to install a different keyboard, have tried Big Button Standard and SwiftKey, both give me the error "Unfortunately, Settings has stopped" when enabling them.

Probable something that i am doing wrong but if anybody can tell me how to get around this i would be grateful.

I had this problem with MultiLing keyboard, but only when starting settings from the apllication.

I then enabled it from Settings > Languages & input and opened settings from there. That way everything worked.

Afterwards I was also able to go into settings directly from the keyboard.

Guest bodgit

I had this problem with MultiLing keyboard, but only when starting settings from the apllication.

I then enabled it from Settings > Languages & input and opened settings from there. That way everything worked.

Afterwards I was also able to go into settings directly from the keyboard.

Thanks for that, worked OK for me, now that i have big buttons keyboard i am finding this rom the best that i have tried.

Guest Buffalo Soldier

Here a test build: http://d-h.st/F4Q

You can try now volume in call.

Greetings

Thank you Kra1o5 for the effort, will try this in a few hours, is it ok if I just flash it over R10?

Edited by Buffalo Soldier

Guest Kra1o5

i want to go back to this rom, but are the 'reboots' still present?

Reboots is gone since R7.

Thank you Kra1o5 for the effort, will try this in a few hours, is it ok if I just flash it over R10?

No, problem.

Guest Symao96

Reboots is gone since R7.

I still have the reboots...

Guest TangerineTractor

it's 3.0.8-pacman-00129-gf0a3321

So that's the standard kernel, not the experimental one?

On R10 I got lots of "not responding", especially from launcher at startup. CM10.1 seems less glitchy to me, and smoother to be honest, but I prefer some of the tweaks in this ROM, or AOKP which is a little slower. Since I finally got my bootloader unlock code, I can start testing and playing again!

Edited by TangerineTractor

Guest Buffalo Soldier

I've tested in-call volume with this new test build and I'm sorry to say that I don't see any difference from R10.

Guest Kra1o5

If you still have audio issue sorry for you guys & dont have any issue with in call volume and is difficult to me repair one error i dont have.

Greetings

Guest Buffalo Soldier

OK Kra1o5, no problem, I was just wondering, have you tried to compare levels of audio in stock with the ones from PACMAN and CM?

Guest Buffalo Soldier

I've been less than two months in stock since I have the phone :P

Greetings

Sorry, I didn't understand that, but anyway, you can always flash Stock+ or Slim to see what I'm talking about, and I'm pretty sure you'll notice the difference. ;)