[JB][4.2.2] PAC Milestone 1 RC1 [05/08/13]

Guest jordilopez94

Guest plewis1981

Hi Kralo5. I flashed the test build this morning and did not notice the volume change, but I only made 1 quick call before flashing my R10 backup because whenever I tried to use poweramp it would load but then instantly go off, with no error message?? I recorded a log but I did not see any errors there eather. I have attached the log as i am sure you will no a lot more about what it all means than I do.

Also I flashed the experimental kernel on R10 and found that it made unlocking the screen a lot faster.

Thanks for all your hard work.

2013-05-31-10-47-49.txt

Guest bodgit

I had this problem with MultiLing keyboard, but only when starting settings from the apllication.

I then enabled it from Settings > Languages & input and opened settings from there. That way everything worked.

Afterwards I was also able to go into settings directly from the keyboard.

Hey, thanks for that, it worked a treat.

Guest mr_mufy

Does any on try the new volume call settings?

I love the performance on this rom, but just for the first week...

I can't understand why after that it keeps really sluggy, and slow, with a lot of lags.

Guest plewis1981

Can I update this directly on R10 without full wipes? Still, thanks for updating :)

Yes just wipe cache and dalvic cache, but if you have any problems I would do a fresh install with full wipes to rule out any conflicts.

Edited by plewis1981

Guest LordlyAngel

when an update to version PAC-Man ROM v22.4.0

Thanks for the quick reply ...

Great rom ...

Edited by LordlyAngel

Guest Kra1o5

when an update to version PAC-Man ROM v22.4.0

Saturday but my R11 have all of changes of 22.4.0 only cosmetic changes "22.3.0 to 22.4.0 & CM-10.1 R1 to CM-10.1 R4"

Only two lines in build.prop.

Greetings

Guest TangerineTractor

Runs sweet - only issue I can find still is that if you turn off Quick Settings and enable the power toggles in the status bar, SystemUI crashes sooner or later, or on reboot. This issue has been there since the first release of this rom. Would like to resolve it, as I much prefer the toggles to the quick settings panel, but it ain't no biggie!

Guest mr_mufy

Runs sweet - only issue I can find still is that if you turn off Quick Settings and enable the power toggles in the status bar, SystemUI crashes sooner or later, or on reboot. This issue has been there since the first release of this rom. Would like to resolve it, as I much prefer the toggles to the quick settings panel, but it ain't no biggie!

Yes.

I already have experiance that bug too.

Does the new version R11 have some significative changes on the in call louder bug?

- I already have discover if u tourn off the PIE the system ui has several lags...

Guest TangerineTractor

Yes.

I already have experiance that bug too.

Does the new version R11 have some significative changes on the in call louder bug?

- I already have discover if u tourn off the PIE the system ui has several lags...

I hve pie turned off (don;t see the point when you have hardware buttons) but havens seen any lag.

Guest plewis1981

I hve pie turned off (don;t see the point when you have hardware buttons) but havens seen any lag.

+1

The volume during a call is stable. The first call was loud but when I turned it down it stayed where it was :)

Guest plewis1981

What are the best OC settings?

I was running from 122 hz to 1152 hz with smartassV2 and found it very laggy, so I switched back to ondemand and all is OK just wondering if anyone could advise better settings?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by plewis1981

Guest TangerineTractor

I had over clocked to 1152 with everything else default. It was excellent for six hours, then seemed to get very laggy.

Guest dadi11

i've flashed R12 and.. it's perfect!

better than CM9 for gaming :o there isn't any lags or reboots. and it's JB, not old JB :P I'm happy now :>

good job and keep keep it up! :D thanks

Edited by dadi11

Guest TangerineTractor

Looking good - still has the issue of systemui stopping if you disable quicksettings and enable power toggles.

Getting a non-respond on launcher after a reboot, but that's no biggie. Will be monitoring battery life today...

Edit to add that battery doesn't seem that brilliant - 12% gone in 45 mins with one 3 min phone call and not much else.

Edited by TangerineTractor