Guest y4ss1n

so far this is the best rom iv ever tried,

-no signal problems (so far)

-very smooth

-havent seen any bug so far

-cant comment on battery yet, give me another day for that

so thanks alot for this

Guest flor90

Congrats for this amazing ROM, but i have a small problem. I could not managed to get Youtube working, even though i changed the DPI level in PA settings

Guest predragiPredrag

I have installed this rom last night :)

Everything is ok except several things :)

- Superuser app is very slow and it can take 5+ sec to react, also when in portrait mode "Allow" button reacts only in small part of the screen, in landscape everything is ok ,

- Responsiveness of touch screen is also not that good, especially in bottom part of the screen. Like whole thing is off by 1-2 mm, and system feels sluggish because of touch screen,

- There are two camera apps, and one can be uninstalled but other is no where to be found,

- Notification LED only works in PINK color, and basically setting of any other color doesn't work, so GAY mode :D

- Because of mixing with Paranoid there is bug with size of letters, in some cases size is normal, in other it is small.

P.S I am on stock clocks with smartassV2 :)

Thanks for your hard work, hope that my impressions help :)

Is the in-call volume distorted (too loud) like in Dazz's roms?

It is louder than stock ICS, but it is not that bad :)

Edited by predragiPredrag

Guest Tentmaster

1. ON - You have Black theme OFF - you have normal theme.

2. Maybe but for this changes you maybe comments it to PAC development team (Here IRC #pac-rom ).

Greetings

1 On my phone- Pac ON = Black Theme ON. Pac OFF - you have normal screen

I also notice slow response when an App icon is tapped. Have to tap several times to get App to respond. :(

Edited by Tentmaster

Guest deki032

First I want to express my appreciation to the developer, good job guys, nice to see something like this on our G 300 :).

What I am going to write the following personal observations: I have the impression that the rom lagy, especially when opening the app drawer or when switching from app on widget tab .. I solved the problem with Nova launcher.

sometimes many times I have to touch the app icon until it starts, also seems to have become a little slow when opening applications, smooth but slowley.

I also noticed that some applications like gravity pro off miui camera, do not work so well as some other 4.2.2 rom.

swift keyboard I could not run, I had a system close message, no volume wake, the recent application does not swipe all command

Well those are my observations in order to improve the rom.

once again, well done guys

Guest y4ss1n

bugs: youtube app doesnt work (cant play video), video recording doesnt work, LED only flashes pink, touchscreen responsiveness is bad sometimes

other than that this rom is excellent, thanks again

ps. battery isnt that bad, after 3 hours average use it went from 100 to 76. Also, no signal problems for me so far. And autobrightness works.

Edited by y4ss1n

Guest predragiPredrag

Thanks for the feedbacks i will try to repair ASAP.

Greetings

We forgot to ask, is it problem to lover the volume of calling, if you can put it on the same level as stock ICS it would be perfect :)

And to eliminate paranoid style of settings, it is way to small on our devices screen.

Edited by predragiPredrag

Guest Kra1o5

We forgot to ask, is it problem to lover the volume of calling, if you can put it on the same level as stock ICS it would be perfect :)

And to eliminate paranoid style of settings, it is way to small on our devices screen.

First, you could disable noise supression in Phone options.

Two not, but you can changes it to normal view take a look into FAQ in first post.

Greetings

Guest ewardofr

The best rom I've ever had by far

And when I say the best, I mean the fastest and smoothest

Edited by ewardofr

Guest ewardofr

First, you could disable noise supression in Phone options.

Two not, but you can changes it to normal view take a look into FAQ in first post.

Greetings

Sorry, but I couldn't find the noise supression setting anywhere

is it in the main setting pages, under the sound settings? I don't see it

Guest y4ss1n

Sorry, but I couldn't find the noise supression setting anywhere

is it in the main setting pages, under the sound settings? I don't see it

open the Phone app (the one you make calls with), and go to options and u'll find it

Guest y4ss1n

anyone comment on battery compare to stock+? it this rom good for every use like stock.

battery isnt as good as ics roms, but its good enough for daily use (for me atleast)

just try the rom and see for yourself, bugs have been mentioned in previous posts

Edited by y4ss1n

Guest bryfly

Downloaded "Link2SD" and froze Paranoid Preferences and the Rom seems to be faster, could be my imagination though........