[JB][4.2.2] PAC Milestone 1 RC1 [05/08/13]

Guest jordilopez94

Guest spider4

A day and a half on a CM10.1 rom seems very good to me. Do you have 3G / Wi-Fi off or on?

Wifi maybe 2h, 3g maybe 10min, don't use 3g internet that much becayse almost always have wifi when i need it, and i chech 2g only.

But on full battery it should last at least 1 day with wifi, 3g on. That is inafe you guys have to sleep sometimes don't you and phone then sleep on charger too :-)

Guest deki032

I have had two strange reboot, both times while I was using music players, the first time I used Apollo and the second time PlayerPro ..

Phone just stops working, there is nothing on the screen, no command does not receive,after 40 sec and start working again, no boot animation, and that's weird ... I'm turned on 3g if its important information and use R1 ..

Guest Symao96

Do you recomend this ROM? What About performance and battery? Anyone had tried electra? can you compare please? I've changed back to ligthning because of the battery... what can you say about all the ROM?

Guest kyan31

Do you recomend this ROM? What About performance and battery? Anyone had tried electra? can you compare please? I've changed back to ligthning because of the battery... what can you say about all the ROM?

It's made with Dazzozo's sources, so the battery will probably be quite similar. Kra1o5 is a very talented developer though, so i'm sure he has a lot of changes which may improve battery. Just test it and find out.

Guest bryfly

Super ROM!

How to disable Paranoid?

used "link2sd" and froze paranoid preferences, then had to reboot by pulling battery, now it no longer appears in the settings menu, not sure if that's the way but appears to work for me.

Guest plewis1981

Super ROM!

How to disable Paranoid?

Go to hybrid settings swipe so the list appears on the lift, tap apps select the app you wish to normalise and set the slider to 240 and the option below to 1.360 then tap apply you may jave to rotate your phone to landscape so make sure auto rotate is enabled. Then click launch , you may have to apply the settings more than once ( i did ).

Hope this helps.

Guest TangerineTractor

Have this a try, got a system ui fail that I couldn't recover from. Tried rewiring and flashing, same thing..

Guest Kra1o5

Have this a try, got a system ui fail that I couldn't recover from. Tried rewiring and flashing, same thing..

You wipe system before install the zip?

Guest TangerineTractor

You wipe system before install the zip?

Yes, full wipes, tried it twice. I was looking at the settings... toggles, statuses etc, but it was different things second time to first, and a bit worrying that I made the whole rom unusable and had to revert to a backup, just by changing a few standard things in the settings.

Guest Kra1o5

Kra1o5, please help, NDrive don't work, is a problem from my phone or don't work with this ROM?

Sorry I dont use this GPS app.

@TangerineTractor

Works fine for me. You can try to wipe data of apranoid preferences.

Edited by Kra1o5

Guest predragiPredrag

Kra1o5, please help, NDrive don't work, is a problem from my phone or don't work with this ROM?

Maybe your GPS server is off, that is usually problem with CM roms, gps is set for america.

I use FasterFix to set gps servers to europe :)

Guest marcioo

Maybe your GPS server is off, that is usually problem with CM roms, gps is set for america.

I use FasterFix to set gps servers to europe :)

But the app don't run properly, also don't run at all :/ Is a problem with aplication :/

Guest jwkk

used "link2sd" and froze paranoid preferences, then had to reboot by pulling battery, now it no longer appears in the settings menu, not sure if that's the way but appears to work for me.

Freezing does not help, as all settings will remain as they are.

Go to hybrid settings swipe so the list appears on the lift, tap apps select the app you wish to normalise and set the slider to 240 and the option below to 1.360 then tap apply you may jave to rotate your phone to landscape so make sure auto rotate is enabled. Then click launch , you may have to apply the settings more than once ( i did ).

Hope this helps.

Adjusting each individually is time consuming and, moreover, is difficult to set the slider. (I wanted all 220) would be the best option this support ulna off, but just as dumb!?

Guest plewis1981

Freezing does not help, as all settings will remain as they are.

Adjusting each individually is time consuming and, moreover, is difficult to set the slider. (I wanted all 220) would be the best option this support ulna off, but just as dumb!?

Try downloading AOKP

Guest Zisj

Nice ROM, first one that has lasted for more than a few hours in favor of Dazzozo's CM10.1

If Bluetooth plays nice with the car an no dealbreaker bugs show up in use, this will be a keeper.

Just one tiny problem so far, in recent apps when using the close all apps button, the last app stays on the list.

A second press removes this last app and closes the list. On other ROMS with this feature, the whole list is cleared on the first go.