[JB][4.2.2] PAC Milestone 1 RC1 [05/08/13]

Guest jordilopez94

Guest Harmin

Hi,

Thanks for the hard work on this ROM. I just updated to R14 (full wipes, restored apps and app data with MyBackup Pro).

When I install and run the Halo app from the play store it is blank except for the icon on the top left. There should be a pin you use to add apps to the list from what I've seen on the guides.

Any Ideas? Have I missed something?

Edited by Harmin

Guest plewis1981

Hi Kralo5 I have just had a reboot. With an officially unlocked bootloader.

I was browsing the web when my phone became sluggish with messages that android keyboard had stoped and then rebooted. With no splash screen.

I had catalog installed but had not ran it so not sure if this log will help, as soon as my phone rebooted I saved all the info in the log.

2013-06-15-14-10-43.txt

Guest Kra1o5

Yes from r15.I just instaled and there is no superuser.I update now r14 and there is superuser.

Probably one bad change in PAC repo. I take a look into it & upload one installable zip with the fix.

Guest cjcandrei

What does try audio improvements mean in the change log? Volume in call? I'm asking this because the audio volume incall is still high for me (much higher than on stock) on min settings...

Thanks

Guest Buffalo Soldier

Mmm in old release the volume is low, now is high, i think this is eternal issue.

No it wasn't low, it was maybe a little better then in previous releases, or maybe just a placebo, but, like cjcandrei said, still far from stock levels.

I hope you're not thinking that we are ungrateful for your effort regarding this great rom, we're simply trying to help to make it perfect. :)

Guest Kra1o5

No it wasn't low, it was maybe a little better then in previous releases, or maybe just a placebo, but, like cjcandrei said, still far from stock levels.

I hope you're not thinking that we are ungrateful for your effort regarding this great rom, we're simply trying to help to make it perfect. :)

Dont worry, only is frustrating bug.

Guest crawlingcity

i'll try R15, but R14 just gave me a random reboot. While doing ... NOTHING! just charging, and I have the bootloader unlocked by the official method

If the reboots continue, i'm done with this. No offense , but it's just annoying

Guest kyan31
i'll try R15, but R14 just gave me a random reboot. While doing ... NOTHING! just charging, and I have the bootloader unlocked by the official method

If the reboots continue, i'm done with this. No offense , but it's just annoying

Have you officially unlocked your bootloader?

Guest crawlingcity

Have you officially unlocked your bootloader?

"...and I have the bootloader unlocked by the official method"

thats from my post, lol. so yes

Guest Kra1o5

Guys because I think R15 have minor but annoying little errors I release one R16 with bug fixes (Root fix, Audio fix & Cortex A5 optimizations) ASAP (Today I think).

Greetings