[JB][4.2.2] PAC Milestone 1 RC1 [05/08/13]

Guest jordilopez94

Guest SterLu

Guys, I'm on RC1, it's awesome, the only problem I have is the signal loss. I'm just unavailable some times even though it looks like I have signal. Is there a way to fix this?

Guest sartana

I have an issue whit headphone...in call there is no problem, but when i use an app to listen something (spirit radio, music, tunein radio) whit speaker they work, whit headphone no sound.

I can i solve?

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update, after having the signal-loss issue, I unlocked my bootloader (asked huawei for unlock code etc) and that seemed to fix it. :D Anyway, I've been using this rom for almost a few weeks now and I have to say that I love it! It's not too laggy, animations are smooth, I've had reboots happen every few days, mostly when unlocking the phone, the hybrid manager app has some bugs and some apps like 8tracks and TuneIn don't work very well but I'm guessing it's due to the app, not the rom.

tl;dr - Unlocking the bootloader fixes signal drop, ROM is great, minor bugs

I'm having trouble installing this rom. What is the correct procedure to do it (step by step)?

I've wiped everything (factory(data/cache), cache again, dalvik, system) installed pac zip, then gapps...and all i've got was alot of FC. If i install just the pac zip, seems that it's working fine.

Thanks!

LE. Wiped Cache and dalvik after installing pac zip and gapps. All i managed to obtain was play and talk installed (no FC), but play was gone after one reboot.

Edited by mandgeo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Sebo2000

hm... i cant install this rom, i'm trying to install pacman after cyanogenmod, but i cant.. it signs getprop("blablabla) end error in zip (status 7) at the end. Could You tell me why?

Am'i doing sth wrong?

• 1 month later...
Guest GiuseppeRossi789

HI...i have installed this ROM on my phone...sometimes i get the no service/no signal status and i can not connect again until i reboot...is this a known bug...or am i missing some setting? this is very boring...moreover this is the 5th ROM that i`m trying...any help is going to be very appreciated...thanks!

Guest dalyer

BootloaderG300.exe is the unofficial unlock.

For many people the result is 3G reboots.

The way to avoid these is to unlock the official way or using DC Unlocker.

If you don't get 3G reboots on the unofficially unlocked bootloader then you just got lucky.

Guest GiuseppeRossi789

BootloaderG300.exe is the unofficial unlock.

For many people the result is 3G reboots.

The way to avoid these is to unlock the official way or using DC Unlocker.

If you don't get 3G reboots on the unofficially unlocked bootloader then you just got lucky.

Sorry nut i,m a true noob and i have not understood anything :( what do you mena by the term '3G reboot'? it looks like a slang word for something.

Guest hvy109

Sorry nut i,m a true noob and i have not understood anything :( what do you mena by the term '3G reboot'? it looks like a slang word for something.

Unofficial unlock may cause reboots when using 3G, especially on changes between 2G and 3G.

Guest GiuseppeRossi789

Unofficial unlock may cause reboots when using 3G, especially on changes between 2G and 3G.

ok, get it, by the way this never happened to me....it have self-rebooted only one time....

Edited by GiuseppeRossi789