screen always on after forwarded message

Guest rowicom

Guest rowicom

Hello. I have a Y300-100 since a few weeks. I have voicemail enabled. When I miss a call and the caller is forwarded to the voicemailbox, then the screen says: (translated) 'missed call forwarded'. Under the text a button with 'OK'

So far, so good. But when I dot not push the OK-button on the screen, the text will never disappear and -worse- the screen always stays on! I set standby/sleep at 1 minute and that works flawlessly, but after receiving the message above, the device wil NEVER go to sleep anymore.

Today I left the phone in the pocket of my jacket. I missed a call for about two hours. The screen was on, as I said. The device was pretty warm and battery had drained with 25%.

What kind of bug is this? Wat can I do about it? I can not disable voicemail, because I need it for my job.

Any suggestions or solutions??

Guest ZolaIII

Tray switching to stock lock screen bi disabling the Huawei lock screen in settings - application management - all aps bi taping disable!

I hope this will help you!

Guest rowicom

Hello ZolaIII, thanks for replying. I stopped and disabled Huawei Lock Screen, but nothing seems to change... Not only the problem is still there, but the lock screen also seems to be the same. What exactly is the lock screen? The screen that opens when I push the powerbutton fron standby?