[ROM][4.4.] MIUI v5 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest peetu20

It's no use for Blade. It's specialized tool to port from N880E to Blade III (these are practically the same device).

Oh, sad :(

Tried today to port MIUI V5 to blade, but everything stucks at boot( Theres not guides at all, so porting seems not to be possible for me(not much skills?)

Is porting MIUI V5 to blade possible at all?

Guest duronman

Can I flash it over the previous version (like update) ? Or I have to start from scratch?

Thanks in advance !

EDIT: The update is great, the whole system is more responsive and fast. Thank YOU !!!

Edited by duronman

Guest aaooee

I just had to register and thank you for your time and effort developing these amazing roms to our device! I tried out cyanogen mod which works really fine and is fast but somehow i fell in love with the way MIUI looks so im more then happy to see you updating this rom! The last update made it alot smoother overall. Since you updated this does it mean you are going to keep on updating it and maybe even improving the performance?

Kiitos

Guest KonstaT

Will it be possible to use Swedish as a language?

will it possible Greek language?

Hi!

Hungarian language is it?

No. No. No.

It's Chinese ROM for Chinese market. You should be happy that it even has English. ;) Using e.g. Morelocale 2 will help with third party apps, but it won't do any good for system apps because translations are simply not included.

I just had to register and thank you for your time and effort developing these amazing roms to our device! I tried out cyanogen mod which works really fine and is fast but somehow i fell in love with the way MIUI looks so im more then happy to see you updating this rom! The last update made it alot smoother overall. Since you updated this does it mean you are going to keep on updating it and maybe even improving the performance?

Kiitos

No, I haven't "developed" anything with this ROM and I won't in future either. MIUI is not open source so I couldn't even if wanted to (and I don't btw ;)). I just ported the ROM from a very similar device and I might continue to do that if there are updates worth releasing...

Guest kptr

No. No. No.

It's Chinese ROM for Chinese market. You should be happy that it even has English. ;) Using e.g. Morelocale 2 will help with third party apps, but it won't do any good for system apps because translations are simply not included.

No, I haven't "developed" anything with this ROM and I won't in future either. MIUI is not open source so I couldn't even if wanted to (and I don't btw ;)). I just ported the ROM from a very similar device and I might continue to do that if there are updates worth releasing...

Thanks! :)

Guest KonstaT

Konsta, "Installation Aborted"....Please help me to fix this issue.

Find nearest international airport -> book next flight to Europe -> find nearest phone retailer -> purchase ZTE Blade III -> install this ROM on to a ZTE Blade III -> BOOM, problem solved.

You have to flash it with cwm (volume-), not the stock recovery tool (volume+)

Actually the right device makes more difference than the right recovery. :P It's not the first (and probably not the last ;)) time gunapriyan here tries to install ROMs to a wrong device.

Guest duronman

Blade III is my second phone, I have HTC ONE X for main Phone.

Because your port of MIUI v5 ROM, I like Blade III very much and now it is 100% usable and fine.

Thanks for your time and well done job KonstaT.

In few days I will put some money in my bank acc. and will send you some donation via Paypal.

Guest fleky

Próbáltad ? milyen ? :)

Ezt is használom, valamiért néha a wifi nem csatlakozik vissza magától a hálózatra, ha megszakad a kapcsolat, de ezen kívül semmi hibát nem tapasztaltam. (Ja és valamiért a marketről néha csak 3-4 próbálkozás után telepít valamit, azt írja, hogy érvénytelen csomagfájl, de utána felrakja.)

Edited by fleky

Ezt is használom, valamiért néha a wifi nem csatlakozik vissza magától a hálózatra, ha megszakad a kapcsolat, de ezen kívül semmi hibát nem tapasztaltam. (Ja és valamiért a marketről néha csak 3-4 próbálkozás után telepít valamit, azt írja, hogy érvénytelen csomagfájl, de utána felrakja.)

Gondolom nem magyar nyelvű.. ? szép a felülete? sima,gördülékeny? nem indul tőle újra a telefon ? köszi

Guest fleky

Gondolom nem magyar nyelvű.. ? szép a felülete? sima,gördülékeny? nem indul tőle újra a telefon ? köszi

Sajna magyar nincs, de örülhetünk, hogy egyátalán angol van. :) A felülete szép, viszonylag gördülékeny, eddig egy újraindulásom volt 4 nap alatt, de nem is alapfrekvencián használtam a procit. Kicsit fura a felület, de meg lehet szokni, és elég jól testreszabható minden.

Sajna magyar nincs, de örülhetünk, hogy egyátalán angol van. :) A felülete szép, viszonylag gördülékeny, eddig egy újraindulásom volt 4 nap alatt, de nem is alapfrekvencián használtam a procit. Kicsit fura a felület, de meg lehet szokni, és elég jól testreszabható minden.

Lassan nekem is fent lesz. Kíváncsi vagyok nagyon. Az újraindulástól és az akkuidőtől félek kicsit.

Guest fleky

Lassan nekem is fent lesz. Kíváncsi vagyok nagyon. Az újraindulástól és az akkuidőtől félek kicsit.

Akkuidő nem rosszabb, mint a stock-é, az újraindulás meg csak annyira jellemző, mint a cm10-re, tehát elenyésző.