[ROM][4.4.] MIUI v5 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Guest thmnss

KonstaT

it is possible to insert Portuguese language pack in your port of MIUI, if i provide the translated files? Because've tried but I have faced some problems and I'm stuck in the boot, and because I am a bit noob can not solve this ... thanks

Guest zecinikolaz

Thanks KonstaT, prettyy smooth and stable version, must say this is so far most stable version, there is no random reboots, besides latest cm 10, good work...... :D

Guest zecinikolaz

...p.s just used my tracks whire running, and first time after couple of months that phone dont reboots itself.....thanks a lot.... :D

Edited by zecinikolaz

Guest KonstaT

KonstaT

it is possible to insert Portuguese language pack in your port of MIUI, if i provide the translated files? Because've tried but I have faced some problems and I'm stuck in the boot, and because I am a bit noob can not solve this ... thanks

No, it's not possible for me (meaning I won't do it) or any sane person for that matter.

Adding translations would mean decompiling and recompiling every single system apk.

Guest ProCro

cant connect to wifi.

Wifi on -> tap my wifi -> enter password -> connect -> status connecting -> saved, secured with WPA.

Help please :)

edit: nevermind, back on cm 10.1. works fine there :P

Edited by ProCro

• 2 weeks later...
Guest johny_pg1

This ROM works great for me,(I wanted to ask first before doing anything) I had entered on updater and it said to me that the new version of MIUI was available and prompted me to download but i had canceled it because I wasn't sure will it brick my device or not,so can i download and install that new version?

Guest KonstaT

This ROM works great for me,(I wanted to ask first before doing anything) I had entered on updater and it said to me that the new version of MIUI was available and prompted me to download but i had canceled it because I wasn't sure will it brick my device or not,so can i download and install that new version?

No, you can't. I don't know if the updater downloads full N880E MIUI ROMs or just incremential updates (latter would at least fail to install in CWM). Either way you should never install anything for N880E on your Blade III! There's already been couple of bad examples what happens if you do that.

• 2 weeks later...

Installed MIUI on Blade III and works fine. I get MD5 error when trying to install new update via OTA. It can not be installed.

Does someone have solved it yet? THX

Installed MIUI on Blade III and works fine. I get MD5 error when trying to install new update via OTA. It can not be installed.

Does someone have solved it yet? THX

Do not install the OTA Update it won't be for this phone and you could cuase serious damage to your phone if you do, the last release by KonstaT was his build on 13 August, I doubt very much the OTA update has come from him