[ROM][4.4.] MIUI v5 (Android 4.1.2)

Guest KonstaT

Saddest part about this community is that you get +1's for your trolling/harassing/pestering posts (yes, I've read every single one of your 54 posts and you've done nothing else), but when I release something that actually has things fixed that people have been bitching and whining about, I don't get a single thank you or a +1!

I'll find other ways to continue my hobby but I'm done with internet message boards. I'm out.

frak. i have to get a new device soon. : ( seriously mate, it's your decision, but know that i for one always appreciated your work.

Guest MJonMoDaCo

I will try, but rom must be, because it works perfect with CMs.

Okay, I understand why you might like this ROM (theming being one of those things) but its nothing you couldn't get for CM!?! Miui style themes I mean. But he's already explained why you won't get multi-language support, and so if you don't get to use the WiFi, then is it worth it? I'd rather get a compatible phone and get miui that way. I don't think its worth the hassle. I do like the look if miui, but its too laggy on my device. Meh.

Guest Snap.IT

I will try, but rom must be, because it works perfect with CMs.

For Konstat: I also appreciate your work, really. But if there's an issue and you can't reproduce, that means for you it doesn't exist. I'm not trolling or anything.. You look every people who asks any help like a dumb.. I won't ask your help anymore, because you always mess with me. You see, I understood, you can't reproduce any wifi issue, probably that's why I attached a fuc*ing log?

Oh for f*cks sake, read the first post. " Don't expect anything to be fixed (fix it yourself). I don't plan to use/support this ROM"

And then you whine about not getting a reply within 48 hours as if KonstaT was on your clock?

I'd say you either ARE dumb or you can't read.

Guest boros2222

I've read everything in the first post and I hoped Konstat can fix my only one problem with wifi...

I don't want to be in any argument here. I just tried to get some help. So, you who know everything about these things just look down on me, because I can't modify roms anyway and I'm not the best in sharing issues.

So, you know what? Yes, kick me again a few times!

Edited by boros2222

Guest Snap.IT

I've read everything in the first post and I hoped Konstat can fix my only one problem with wifi...

I don't want to be in any argument here. I just tried to get some help. So, you who know everything about these things just look down on me, because I can't modify roms anyway and I'm not the best in sharing issues.

So, you know what? Yes, kick me again a few times!

That's not the damn point and you know it. You couldn't just sit back and wait, you had to make a snide comment when you thought he didn't respond fast enough.

Well, he's gone now, good luck fixing everything yourselves.

That's not the damn point and you know it. You couldn't just sit back and wait, you had to make a snide comment when you thought he didn't respond fast enough.

Well, he's gone now, good luck fixing everything yourselves.

thankfully, he's back with his latest omnirom. ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zecinikolaz

I used Margos ports and ist pretty good for daily use, he also make some lewa ports, yeah it can be used on our blade 3, and i taught that somewhere i had mentiouned tha facts in some posts of blade 3

i want a italian language pack for this rom ç_ç pls.. or tell me how do I add the Italian language

yes i have n880e rename in italy country "ZTE MD DROID" and i have a rom Cyanogenmod by konstaT for BLADE 3 and he works very good.

Edited by D4NY3L

Guest deepnesssss

more locale

what about more localization

i am from turkey

and this rom is english

i dont understand something

helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp !!!!!

Guest deepnesssss

if more language this rom is the best rom i think

turkish language and more language included

it is original to usefull and i think

more people are try to use this rom

Guest MJonMoDaCo

Its more likely u will learn english then it is releasing an update for this ROM. Everything is said in the first post...

LOL glad somebody said it. Its only been mentioned a dozen times... Chinese, English & Russian.

Guest deepnesssss

This ROM is based on official ZTE N880E MIUI. Funny thing is that N880E MIUI builds are based on the CM10 device sources that I've released, so thanks to me. ;)

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2013-05-21-12-10-41.png attachicon.gifScreenshot_2013-05-21-12-11-34.png attachicon.gifScreenshot_2013-05-21-13-55-19.png attachicon.gifScreenshot_2013-05-21-12-11-15.png

miui_atlas40_3.8.9_4.1.zip

https://hotfile.com/dl/239447159/1a4918c/miui_atlas40_3.8.9_4.1.zip.html

md5:69f7d8a2978f7fb85e4da263d93891a7

Changes to N880E version:

• fixed wifi and bluetooth (N880E has Broadcom wifi/bt, we have Atheros/Qualcomm)
  • fixed soft reboot after PIN input
  • added Google Keyboard
  • added Play Store
  • removed Chinese MIUI apps
  • used Blade III CM10 kernel (source)
  • used Blade III proprietaries
Everything should work to CM10 standards. Don't expect anything to be fixed (fix it yourself). I don't plan to use/support this ROM. It was just something I played around with for couple of hours. I just thought I'd share it because it's been requested several times and it seems to work well enough.

if the language is more localization i want to use this rom. because the rom is the bestest rom for zte blade 3 konstang please more locale for this rom.... for example Turkish language pack :) if the language pack for this rom please call me +90 542 603 59 66 i am from turkey and i am ottoman.