What's the "best" Gingerbread ROM?

Guest omegavesko

Guest omegavesko

I've been kind of bored with switching between 4.2 ROMs lately, so I decided to properly check out the 2.3 ROMs for the Skate. Which one does everyone think is the best? I'm currently on Mokee 1.1, but there are some things I don't like about it.

Guest omegavesko

H3 Blues without a shadow of a doubt. Works so well it surprises me that it's based on the Orange UK rom

Hah, the fact that it's stock-based is what made me try Mokee first. Good to know I was wrong. :P

Guest omegavesko

Right, I've settled on C3C0's CM7.2. Very fast, and I love the CM theme engine.

Changing the DPI via the build.prop also turned out to be easier than I expected it to be.

Guest aamiel

When using GB, I only use stock based ROMs as others have the magnetometer, which is important to me, all over the place. But yes I love the CM theme engine.

Guest honigfisch

AtomICS - a mix of skatie + atomic mod

Inovative creations 2.3.1 - very fast ;)

Swedish snow rls7 nice

Edited by honigfisch

Guest poludeli_kaktus

H3 Blues without a shadow of a doubt. Works so well it surprises me that it's based on the Orange UK rom

agree

Guest manny0123

Ive gone back to cm 7.2. After trying all the latest roms, it works best for me and seems snappier. I dont get any reboots on it, lag or keyboard stutter like I did on ics/jelly bean roms. But this is just my opinion and what works for me might not work for others and vice versa

• 2 weeks later...
Guest emilpoul

We'll, I have try enough, but not all of ICS and jb. Also some of GB.

so from all those that have tried till now I found a combination that I am crazy with, and when ill boaring it ill go to cm7 miui. I use mokeeos 1.1 after a huge clean install, applying abw paid version and holo locker paid version. To me till now. Is the best, makes skate snappy and huge fast for what it is. Its so so nice like that. It works on demand with 902 MHz and its like a bullet.

I am sorry but my opinion is that this is much more better that any 2.3.5 even than h3blues. Cause had apply adw and holo there with any governor couldn't have this resault as mokeeos.

So lets we waiting for last work of hero's and we will compare again ;)