MIUI vs. LEWAOS?

Guest aleksandar069

Guest aleksandar069

HELLO... Tonight i will download MIUI and LEWAOS. But i have one question... What is better? About mayby 2 monts ago i was suscisifull ROOT and installed CWM. I was install Cyanogenmod 10 and 10,1 but there are some bugs. Now i'm on Aurora Boreali RSL (4.0.4), everything work fine but there are one thing so then are nerweuz me... the problem is in the launcher, it's not originall like on officiall Android 4.0+. So, i want to ask all of you whats is betther? MIUI vs. LEWAOS? ;)

Guest kogos

I wanna say Lewaos but only from what i've read... Tried it myself only for a few minutes trying to fix call delay. And it looks much better for me. But that's just me

Let us know what you 've decided

Edited by kogos

Guest Zainster

I personally love the simplicity of Miui as it is just so aesthetically pleasing. I dislike Lewa os as it is basically miui with a launcher. Look through youtube videos online comparing the two and make a decision.

Guest KonstaT

HELLO... Tonight i will download MIUI and LEWAOS. But i have one question... What is better? About mayby 2 monts ago i was suscisifull ROOT and installed CWM. I was install Cyanogenmod 10 and 10,1 but there are some bugs. Now i'm on Aurora Boreali RSL (4.0.4), everything work fine but there are one thing so then are nerweuz me... the problem is in the launcher, it's not originall like on officiall Android 4.0+. So, i want to ask all of you whats is betther? MIUI vs. LEWAOS? ;)

What bugs in CyanogenMod ROMs? Why haven't you reported any issues?

Launcher (Apex) in Aurora Borealis looks exactly like stock 4.x launcher. And you can always install any launcher from the Play Store anyway.

Both LeWa and MIUI are Chinese custom ROMs. Neither is open source (or GPL compliant for that matter). MIUI is one of the most popular custom ROMs in the world. LeWa has struggled in the west since it was reported that it has privacy issues.

LeWa and MIUI ports for our device are also based on different Android versions, 4.0 and 4.1 respectively. Both are also based on CyangenMod source code to some extent so you'll have the same issues as you would with CM9/CM10.

why not wait for Ubuntu it looks awesome to me.. .just depends how our device will handle it

Huh, what Ubuntu has to do with any of this? Only similarity Ubuntu has to MIUI/LeWa is that thay all have square icons. :P