[Tutorial] How to [OFFICIALLY] Unlock The Bootloader [With Definitions] [RELOCK Guide Included!]

Guest george109

Guest george109

I can confirm, The current version of DC-Unlocker does not work on Windows 8.1. I have just tried it...

It does not detect the phone.

At the moment, you'll have to just follow my tutorial from the start...

Edited by george109

Guest viggen66

Weird, today I have receveid an email from Huawei with the unlock code, but I don't need it, it took only 1 working day, but I read that sometimes the code comes wrong, so is better not to change anything and remain the unlock with the DC unlock software, it's the same, btw I haven't had a single reboot and 3g signal loss after I have followed the tutorial on how to unlock properly the Huawei G300. :) thanks

Guest viggen66

Just one question, I have a friend who has a Huawei G300 with B960 from Vodafone, how can I install the B952 from Huawei, I have installed the update.app to dload folder, made the force reboot (Vol +. Vol - and Power) and it doesn't install the B952 at all, it only appears the purple screen, not doing nothing, is there a way to overcome this?

Edited by viggen66

Guest george109

Weird, today I have receveid an email from Huawei with the unlock code, but I don't need it, it took only 1 working day, but I read that sometimes the code comes wrong, so is better not to change anything and remain the unlock with the DC unlock software, it's the same, btw I haven't had a single reboot and 3g signal loss after I have followed the tutorial on how to unlock properly the Huawei G300. :) thanks

If the code is wrong, the phone simply reboots! You shouldn't have any problems, even if the code is wrong.

Guest viggen66

Is not for me installing b952 but for another person, b960 is floated with lots of bloatware from Vodafone, b952 is a lot more cleaner rom, that's the reason, but I think the phone has a security which blocks any supposedly downgrade, even with force update it simply shows a purple screen and nothing more

Guest viggen66

Actually I have removed lots of Vodafone Apps with Root App Delete, and the Vodafones Apps appear again, I don't know if anyone here has bought a Huawei G300 With B960, the phone gets very slow due to the bloatware installed, my idea was to install a B952 from Huawei that as you know has minimal apps and good perfomance, but the force boot doesn't work, is there a way to do this? The phone is rooted but it doesn't has bootloader unlocked.

Guest viggen66

I was abble to detect the Bootloader unlock key through the software, unlock, install cwm and a custom rom and Vodafone rubbish is gone forever :), not it runs very smooth, what is for you the best rom, I use slim ICS

Guest Tentmaster

I got my bricked phone back from Huawei UK. Branded with some Voda UK bloatware. Luckily it is unlocked. Have rooted it per the tutorial "Explanined like you're 5". However there's no way I detect  the bootloader details. Tried it via the tutorial and also via dc-unlocker. I'm just wondering have Huawei installed some software that dose'nt allow you to see the bootlocker :( .

Have you tried the alternative drivers mentioned here?

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362821-tutorial-how-to-officially-unlock-the-bootloader-with-definitions-relock-guide-included/page-17#entry2174325

Are you using Windows 8.x (although this thread's instructions should still work...):

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362821-tutorial-how-to-officially-unlock-the-bootloader-with-definitions-relock-guide-included/page-18#entry2175066

What happens when you try fastboot oem-getbootinfo?

Edited by dalyer

I was abble to detect the Bootloader unlock key through the software, unlock, install cwm and a custom rom and Vodafone rubbish is gone forever :), not it runs very smooth, what is for you the best rom, I use slim ICS

GB ROMs have worked best for me - superslim right now but CM7 soon hopefully. But everybody's needs, use profile and preferences are different.

Guest Tentmaster

Have you tried the alternative drivers mentioned here?

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362821-tutorial-how-to-officially-unlock-the-bootloader-with-definitions-relock-guide-included/page-17#entry2174325

Are you using Windows 8.x (although this thread's instructions should still work...):

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362821-tutorial-how-to-officially-unlock-the-bootloader-with-definitions-relock-guide-included/page-18#entry2175066

What happens when you try fastboot oem-getbootinfo?

Yep, had tried everything in those links. After posting the above, I tried again as per the "5" tutorial. Rebooted both PC and phone, pulled battery etc and Bingo !!!!! It worked. Only issue now is that I still cannot get to find what kind of flash memory I now have. Terminal Emulator gives no reading. But I'll keep plugging away, Now that I have cwm installed.

hi

i tryed dc-unlocker but i have no luck, program didn't give me any bootloader code, i have the right bootloader, check with fastboot

so i have sent my request to huawei on monday, but today i didn't recive the code yet, how many days i hae to wait?

thank you

Read back through thread - it can take a while and even several attempts to get it from them.

I had to try several times with the online form and several times by email before I got mine.

Email seems a better bet. Put all the relevant info in the email and stick "Urgent" in the subject line and body and it may help.

Edited by dalyer

I received my code just yesterday morning (after using the unlock query on the Huawei's site 6 or 7 times and sending 4 or 5 e-mails) and everything worked perfectly. Thanks a lot!!

Guest george109

I received my code just yesterday morning (after using the unlock query on the Huawei's site 6 or 7 times and sending 4 or 5 e-mails) and everything worked perfectly. Thanks a lot!!

You're welcome :)

huawei send me another mail, that confirm the unlock code is correct, how is possible?

my phone says that is the wrong code

is possible that ihave try to unlock the bootloader more than twice, with the same code and finally will unlock?

huawei send me another mail, that confirm the unlock code is correct, how is possible?

my phone says that is the wrong code

is possible that ihave try to unlock the bootloader more than twice, with the same code and finally will unlock?

What does the code look like?

What exactly happens when you do fastboot oem get-bootinfo and fastboot oem unlock <code>?

You do not have to unlock more than once/twice.

Are you definitely on a stock ICS ROM installed using a full update.app?

Did you ever change your IMEI?

Edited by dalyer