ROM - (LUNATIC PANDORA V1.1) UPDATED

Guest Nickyteen

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest TangerineTractor

Version 4 is lightning fast! Flashed it this morning, no issues. Exposed framework works fine, although I've uninstalled it, as I don't really need it... so it becomes a very slick close to stock jb rom. Battery seems good so far too.

Edited by TangerineTractor

@TangerineTractor see you trying nearly every single ROM for the Y300! It's nice to read your feedback on them too, keep it up! :)

Edited by Skeese

Guest TangerineTractor
Tangerine how is it compared to SymAnd ?

Haven't tried the latest symand. The last version wasn't good on battery and had an irritating charging icon.

Guest bogdanwp

I see , well , flashing myself now and will play with it for a while until next thing comes up :))

Edit : Flashed it . True , it is fast , seems to be just a tad bit faster than SymAnd . I removed the XPosed installer and module like you did and also i disabled some apps and things i don`t use and i got 230 megs of ram free. Doing the same on last SymAnd used to get me at about 200-210 megs free. Sticking with this rom for a while to see the battery now.

Edited by bogdanwp

Guest antinbolton

Can't really fault lunatic Pandora v4 it's fast and after removing trebuchet is very good with good battery life and after using cm10.1 colours seem very vivid! Only bug for me so far is phone reboots if I try to adjust the volume when watching a video! Any ideas for a fix? Does it on stock player and YouTube etc other than that its really good!

Guest TangerineTractor

Version 4.1 is up, B196 based and very very very very very very very very quick.

Not had time to monitor battery yet, which was the issue in previous versions. But did I mention that it was quick?

Version 4.1 is up, B196 based and very very very very very very very very quick.

Not had time to monitor battery yet, which was the issue in previous versions. But did I mention that it was quick?

Whats up with the sound switches? Still bigger than the others? Thats so ugly...

Edited by Sigray

Guest TangerineTractor

Worked really well for me - I don't bother with any of the default toggles/switches - they're all ugly and too inflexible - I always use power toggles.

Guest TangerineTractor

Battery update.. about 3-4% hour in standby.

I used the phone for 6 hours last night, about half on 3g half wifi, with some browsing, music etc. Used 33% battery during that time, which I think is pretty good.

I uninstalled exposed installer etc, so using it as a very lean clean fast stock-based rom.

Guest gergospy

Bumping this - been using this for a couple of days, and it is awesome. Will take something exceptional to persuade me not to keep using this rom.

Hey I just installed this ROM (the latest 4.1) to a y300 and after trying to set up xposed framework I encountered enormous lagging/black screens. I managed to do a soft restart although it was not easy. 

So on what phone are you using this rom? Do you use xposed framework?

edit: after all its working properly. Do you use force GPU rendering? HTCmania said something about it, but google translate is not the best.

Edited by gergospy

Guest TayoOnabule

I'm on Tangerine's side about this ROM... It really is the fastest of the ones I've tried. I switched over to apex because the drawer's 'fly in' animation wasn't smooth on nova and it annoyed me :p long story short, great ROM. I recommend uninstalling everything except the main apps, just so it's totally clean. Once again, very fast ROM!