ZTE Blade 3 Pro Help

Guest ilievski.ace

Guest KonstaT

Well, that's it then. /cache is still not mounted so there wont be any logs. I really can't do much more without having the device myself.

You could still post a dmesg right after booting to CWM to pastebin or something like that but I doubt there's anything useful.

adb shell dmesg > dmesg.txt
[/CODE]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mkd12345678

И сега успеа некој да го роотира? и дај пишете ДЕТАЛНИ инструкции ако успеа некој оти врска немам со роотирањето оти телефоно си го зедов пред една недела :D

In ENG:

Did anyone successfully root ZTE Blade III pro? If you did please write some instructions because I barely know how to use the phone xD

Edited by mkd12345678

Guest Something Wierd

И сега успеа некој да го роотира? и дај пишете ДЕТАЛНИ инструкции ако успеа некој оти врска немам со роотирањето оти телефоно си го зедов пред една недела :D

In ENG:

Did anyone successfully root ZTE Blade III pro? If you did please write some instructions because I barely know how to use the phone xD

So Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry bi trebalo da mozes da go rootiras skoro sekoj telefon od 4.0 pa nagore.Go nemam isprobano pa ke moras da go napravis na svoj rizik. :P Samo osiguraj se deka gi imas pravilnite drajveri instalirano.

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1886460

For those who dont understand Macedonian Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry should be able to root any phone with android 4.0 up. Because i dont have the phone i cant test and i cant tell if it will work on your phone youll have to do it on your own risk.Just make sure you have the proper drivers installed first.

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1886460

Edited by Something Wierd

Guest mkd12345678

Ноуп :/ Се одев по инструкциите од видеото, ама не ми се појавува SuperUser. Пробав и да стартувам Avast Firewall (мора роот да имаш за то) за да се осигурам ама ништо. Дај кажи го тој начин твојо телефон шо го имаш роотирано (ако го имаш) :P

In a nutshell: That doesn't work.

Edited by mkd12345678

Guest Something Wierd

Ноуп :/ Се одев по инструкциите од видеото, ама не ми се појавува SuperUser. Пробав и да стартувам Avast Firewall (мора роот да имаш за то) за да се осигурам ама ништо. Дај кажи го тој начин твојо телефон шо го имаш роотирано (ако го имаш) :P

In a nutshell: That doesn't work.

Za mojot nacin mora da imas cwr,nesto sto se obiduvaat da napravat tuka.

Edited by Something Wierd

Guest bzyq00

All of you, should use english here! Do not write anything in your native language! It looks bad!

If you want talk in your native, you might use private messages!

Guest ilievski.ace

English pls ... for all of up conversions .... i have tray all no root ... nothing help of those scripts ... i will tray in one mobile service (mobile shop ) this days i will thell ... and on modaco english ... on gsm-macedonia. -forum (macedonian) thanks ... and if some one have root thell hire ... thanks again

Edited by ilievski.ace

Guest Something Wierd

All of you, should use english here! Do not write anything in your native language! It looks bad!

If you want talk in your native, you might use private messages!

Sry about that.As you have read from the translations i suggested using bin4ry for root,but it didnt worked for him.He also asked me how i rooted my device and if you can use it for your phone and the answer to the question is yes if you have cwr,something that konstat tried to do,but couldnt do it because he didnt had the device.

And now to the present i returned my phone back to stock unrooted rom(4.0) so i can test out this method for my phone and it didnt worked,which i find odd because my friend used it to root his xperia s (4.0).I dont know why it isnt working because i have all the drivers installed,ill try to play around with it just a little bit longer to see if i can find a way to make it work,and hopefully it can help you root your phone.

Guest damjan006

i have a problem with my phone i tried ti update official update.zip for t-mobile macedonia i stockm recovery and instalation was aborted (file mismatch) after that phone reboot to stock recovery.

Guest Andrej732

i have a problem with my phone i tried ti update official update.zip for t-mobile macedonia i stockm recovery and instalation was aborted (file mismatch) after that phone reboot to stock recovery.

haha win!, same problem like me, you need to go to repair your phone i think update is broken,anyway i went my phone to repair 2 weeks gone and still nothing about my phone:(

Guest damjan006

i was trying some other things after that .i was trying to manualy update boot.img via fastboot but i couldnt find driver.

i send it today for repair so i hope they will fix it soon. and i hope warranty is not avoided

Guest Andrej732

i was trying some other things after that .i was trying to manualy update boot.img via fastboot but i couldnt find driver.

i send it today for repair so i hope they will fix it soon. and i hope warranty is not avoided

nicee:)), no i think also warranty is not avoided:PP