[ICS][B960] ϟTesla ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300ϟ ✰31/05/2013✰

Guest kyan31

Guest bladebuddy

Now with greenify the phone was more stable..don't break..it's fine now

Would recommend autostarts over greenify all day long far more options that can be restarted with fhm cleaner app from gplay imoa the best combination for freeing up more ram and freezing all unwanted apps. Also able 2 use on GB roms unlike greenify. Just my opinion. Regards J.

Also lowering virtual ram with vm heap tool and things become even better.

Edited by bladebuddy

Guest kyan31
an hardcore workaround for forgetting ringtones is using build.prop editor and change default sound to one you like

Never thought of that, good thinking ;)

Guest John From Chorlton

I tried this ROM 2 weeks ago, and perservired with it for 10 days. It's too slow to be a daily, I like the customisations, etc..However as a useable ROM it's not fast enough - even lags when trying to resolve the phone numbers to contact names. I have switched to Slim ICS V13 which is built on the same ICS version as Tesla and it works nicely with exactly the same apps. Not sure why this ROM isn't yet as stable as Slim ICS V13, but I'm sure given time it will be.

Guest kyan31
I tried this ROM 2 weeks ago, and perservired with it for 10 days. It's too slow to be a daily, I like the customisations, etc..However as a useable ROM it's not fast enough - even lags when trying to resolve the phone numbers to contact names. I have switched to Slim ICS V13 which is built on the same ICS version as Tesla and it works nicely with exactly the same apps. Not sure why this ROM isn't yet as stable as Slim ICS V13, but I'm sure given time it will be.

Do you have any constructive feedback? Telling me its slow doesn't help anyone. You could comment on where its slow etc, and you could also stop recommending other ROMs on top as this is focused on Tesla. Thanks.

Remember your experience also differs from others, if its slow for you, it may not be the same for other users.

Edited by kyan31

Guest timoti111

Im using it from 01.06 and it was starting to be slow but then I found geenify and hibernated all apps i had. Then I downloaded memory booster and when Im starting feeling that phone starts to slow down I press Quick boost and kill all tasks buttons. Then I did backup in TWRP and in system/lib/egl I renamed libGLES_android.so to for an example libGLES_android.soq and from egl.cfg I removed all except "0 1 adreno200" and now every thing feels much more smoother and faster :). I like this rom very much. Thanks kyan for your effort and skill :)

Guest Gabriel94

Do you have any constructive feedback? Telling me its slow doesn't help anyone. You could comment on where its slow etc, and you could also stop recommending other ROMs on top as this is focused on Tesla. Thanks.

Remember your experience also differs from others, if its slow for you, it may not be the same for other users.

Well he tells you to make it faster if its possible... ;)

Guest Gabriel94

My next phone will be a Nexus 4, anyway there would be nice to see a Minimal ROM, with only the necesarry stuff to boot up, and basic apps, nothing fancy, if someone wants a different launcher, music app or whatever they're free to install it themselves.

Guest kyan31
My next phone will be a Nexus 4, anyway there would be nice to see a Minimal ROM, with only the necesarry stuff to boot up, and basic apps, nothing fancy, if someone wants a different launcher, music app or whatever they're free to install it themselves.

I'd be up for it, when I get my PC of course. It wouldn't take long at all :)

Guest Bogie89

Sorry I didn't get back here, but I tested ringtones and so far they seem to work fine, both on ringtone and notification. What I would suggest is to make a nandroid backup, flash Tesla from scratch, and test the ringtone. If it works, that means you need to reflash. It it still doesn't work, send me a message here on the thread, or via PM. I don't mind either methods.

Hey, sorry, now all ringtones are OK. There is not problem with a rom, just with my contacts. Whenever I back up my contacts list from my computer to phone ringtones goes wrong. I don't know why is it, but I must go to every single contact and edit and save and when that contact calls me my ringtone is OK. Contact which I don't "edit" rings like default tone. That's it. I don't know why. Thank you anyway always.

Guest kyan31
@kyan3a

Any news on when you will get a new PC? Just wondering when any new updates will happen :)

I'll get it when I have the money pretty much. My parent will give me money every so often to save for the computer, and I'll try my best to make money too with my ROMs :)

Guest Stefan1803

I'm very glad you made this ROM! I have been using your other rom, Electra, for a while. I liked it a lot, but even with the Battery Booster and other saving battery apps installed, the battery was draining too fast. I flashed Tesla this morning, it is very smooth and it has very cool options. No bugs so far. The only thing i have noticed is that Trebuchet lags when you switch between your homescreens. Anyway, it is a good rom. I hope you will get a new laptop soon for making updates for this rom! :D

Guest Cardie

Spent a few weeks now trying differnt ROMs, gone from Infusion to CM9, CM10.1 and Slim, all of them were very laggy, almost impossible to play games, cameras not working etc... Installed this one today and my phones never been so quick! Excellent stuff! Thank you very much!!!

Guest Razor3000

I've just installed this rom, it looks very nice, if feels clean and fast.

Btw, anyone knows how to disable the IP calls? I don't use it and i want to remove the buttons

Edited by Razor3000

Guest jugoslav

nice ROM

unfortunately threbuchet not working, as someone explained, when u want to move or re-size the widget it crashes

for me its a big problem

till u resolve it I'm on another ROM

cheers

Guest jugoslav

damn,

Just use another Launcher :D eg Nova

whats the point to have two nice cars, one not working and just taking space in your garage?

till they resolve it I'm away

Guest kyan31
nice ROM

unfortunately threbuchet not working, as someone explained, when u want to move or re-size the widget it crashes

for me its a big problem

till u resolve it I'm on another ROM

cheers

Just because of this small issue, you want to completely switch ROMs? Wow...

Anyway, until I have the money to get a new PC, there wont be any fixes.