[ICS][B960] ϟTesla ROM For The Huawei Ascend G300ϟ ✰31/05/2013✰

Guest kyan31

Guest mnupea

Actually you reported that the SD would revert to internal after a reboot. He reported that the SD reverts after plugging the USB in ;)

Thanks for the beta testing by the way, an good luck on your exams and whatnot.

youre welcome. and tnk to u too. As u can see imactive right now on modaco.

Guest crisdale

Hi Kyan, in the Performance Control, CPU Settings, the Current max is 1008MHz and Current min is 320Mhz. So what will happen if i change the max and min?? Thanks! :D

Guest kyan31
Hi Kyan, in the Performance Control, CPU Settings, the Current max is 1008MHz and Current min is 320Mhz. So what will happen if i change the max and min?? Thanks! :D

Its will under clock/over clock your device.

The min setting is the minimum MHz your CPU will go to when your phone is in use. The minimum level usually doesn't have to be changed. The max setting is the maximum Mhz your phone will go to when in use.

The G300s CPU is clocked at 1008Mhz by default, but the performance control app will allow you to overclock the device past the 1008Mhz level. This means you can make your phone a lot faster at the cost of battery.

Overclocking good points:

- Makes your phone faster and a lot more powerful allowing you to play better games, run apps quicker etc.

Overclocking bad points:

- Your battery will drain faster, the higher the clock, the higher the drain

- Overclocking too much can damage your CPU, however 1119Mhz or below should be completely safe.

Edited by kyan31

Guest bedo110

once I had already installed this rom but the volume of the ringtone when an incoming call was too quiet even though I had the ringer volume settings at a high level ...

Guest crisdale

once I had already installed this rom but the volume of the ringtone when an incoming call was too quiet even though I had the ringer volume settings at a high level ...

This was mentioned by Kaloci on his post on Page 9.

heres a fix guys for the low ringer volume that works,credit goes to JackRackham

Edit your build.prop file and look for this string:

ro.config.ringtone_vol_adjust=true

and change it to false like below

ro.config.ringtone_vol_adjust=false

save the changes and reboot your phone

Install Build Prop Editor from playstore for free so that you can perform the fix mentioned above. :)

Guest crisdale

Its will under clock/over clock your device.

The min setting is the minimum MHz your CPU will go to when your phone is in use. The minimum level usually doesn't have to be changed. The max setting is the maximum Mhz your phone will go to when in use.

The G300s CPU is clocked at 1008Mhz by default, but the performance control app will allow you to overclock the device past the 1008Mhz level. This means you can make your phone a lot faster at the cost of battery.

Overclocking good points:

- Makes your phone faster and a lot more powerful allowing you to play better games, run apps quicker etc.

Overclocking bad points:

- Your battery will drain faster, the higher the clock, the higher the drain

- Overclocking too much can damage your CPU, however 1119Mhz or below should be completely safe.

Well thanks Kyan for the very clear explanation :)

Guest bedo110

This was mentioned by Kaloci on his post on Page 9.

heres a fix guys for the low ringer volume that works,credit goes to JackRackham

Edit your build.prop file and look for this string:

ro.config.ringtone_vol_adjust=true

and change it to false like below

ro.config.ringtone_vol_adjust=false

save the changes and reboot your phone

Install Build Prop Editor from playstore for free so that you can perform the fix mentioned above. :)

Thanks a lot dude

Guest Miguel Rosa

I Removed the loopy smoothness tweak then used greenify app....nice!! my phone is running great :)

how do you do that? i read about this tweak but not understand what it is it?

Thanks

Guest kyan31

how do you do that? i read about this tweak but not understand what it is it?

Thanks

Using a root explorer, go to system/etc/init.d and then delete the loopy smoothness tweak. Reboot, and your done.

Guest Patricia1066

I just booted into your Tesla ROM V1 - from stock B952. Its working very well.

Google music player is smooth in opening, which wasnt the case before. I dont use my G300 for games, so I am glad that the tweaks on the voice volume work for me.

I like your theme, very IEE

Guest jamie_w
Using a root explorer, go to system/etc/init.d and then delete the loopy smoothness tweak. Reboot, and your done.
Ive tried doing this but all I get is "97loopy_smoothness_tweak" cannot be deleted. What do I need to do as im noticing massive delays in opening contacts/dialer.

What are you using? Try Root Browser on the store, I use it with anything that involves messing with the rom's files and it always works well. Just updating, getting rid of the loopy tweak solved the issue for me as well. Kind of unsure how to work with greenify though...

Guest jamie_w

What are you using? Try Root Browser on the store, I use it with anything that involves messing with the rom's files and it always works well. Just updating, getting rid of the loopy tweak solved the issue for me as well. Kind of unsure how to work with greenify though...

That worked thanks. I was using ES File Explorer before.

Guest John From Chorlton

Just done a clean install of this ROM after previously using slimbean ROM, looking forward to see how stable it is as my daily.

Guest kyan31
would be cool to have a camera with this rom (same as Electra, gotta install 3rd party camera)

There is a camera, but I don't think your data partition mounted correctly. I'll update this post with the instructions, give me a minute.

EDIT:

1. Open the Tesla ROM zip on your computer

2. Go to Data/app

3. Take out both apks and put them on your phone

4. Using a file manager, install them like any other apk. Thats it.

Edited by kyan31

Guest kyan31
Ive tried doing this but all I get is "97loopy_smoothness_tweak" cannot be deleted. What do I need to do as im noticing massive delays in opening contacts/dialer.

It just means you forgot to mount /system as RW (Read & Writable)

eduseba4.jpg

Guest radek666

There is a camera, but I don't think your data partition mounted correctly. I'll update this post with the instructions, give me a minute.

EDIT:

EDIT:

Thanks man for the explanation. That really helped :)

Guest crisdale

You just have to download the greenify on playstore. The main purpose of greenify is to "hybernate" your auto running apps when in fact you dont want them to be running on the first place. There are apps which run on background even if you did not initiate running them, and they consume battery. :) Edited by crisdale