Firefox OS For G510

Guest maxomid

Guest maxomid

Hello friends.

OS Firefox port for the G300 .. Do not developers can port the operating system to model the G510?

I thank the developers to start working on this project.

Firefox OS For G300:

Edited by maxomid

Guest PaulMilbank

I am happy to be wrong, but I think Firefox OS is based off ICS drivers and kernels, so you may have problems porting a device/kernel tree from jellybean and compiling all the elements. Would be a cool project though if someone could do it. G300 roms will not work on this phone though, so don't install them straight from the g300 forum.

• 1 month later...
Guest MadHatterRyu

I'm tempted to try this guys :S but I'm a little nervous.. I remember how Cyanogenmod disabled touch on my TWRP.. I managed to shift to Lewa which brought back touch to my TWRP... if Firefox does that too I'm totally screwed.. anyone else feel me here?

Edit: I used Goomanager to install the new rom.. I dont know if theres a rom manager quite as functional for FireFox which communicates that well with TWRP..

Edited by MadHatterRyu

Guest vladandrei51

I'm tempted to try this guys :S but I'm a little nervous.. I remember how Cyanogenmod disabled touch on my TWRP.. I managed to shift to Lewa which brought back touch to my TWRP... if Firefox does that too I'm totally screwed.. anyone else feel me here?

Edit: I used Goomanager to install the new rom.. I dont know if theres a rom manager quite as functional for FireFox which communicates that well with TWRP..

Chill, there is no firefox OS (atm?) for this device anyway.

No reason to be nervous :lol: