[ROM][GB]MIUIv2 2.4.20 (27.07.2013)

Guest narkoman88

Guest diogomatos

What's the "fast panel"? After you setting the languague to english (example..), all display text will appear in english, no russian (cyrill) letters are. The Cut the Rope is working good in this ROM (I restored from Titanium Backup..). Two things are not working: the VPN connection (IPSec PSK), and the FM Radio.

Otherwise this is the faster and stable "MIUI" on this phone, it's very comfortable... :)

Regards,

fgy

As fast panel i mean the notification pulldown with all the settings widgets

so is it multilingual? german? or only english russian and chinese :/

greetz

It is Multilang but maybe the russian characters where there because i set directly from russian to portuguese, and probably there isn't full portuguese translation. I will definitly going to try to set english first and then to portuguese later, this ROM is worth it!

BTW is there any way i don't let the brightness control reach the 0 value? Accidently done it and lost touch, restarted and got stuck on boot :x

Guest diogomatos

Just instaled, changed language to English and then to Portuguese and at least i don't get much artefact characters anymore, just in the task manager and on the message about the kill all button. All the others that were in Russian are now in English! :P

Guest diogomatos

Probably it has more German than Portuguese translation. In worst case you will get the same features i have in Portuguese in German and all the other in English!

When you install the ROM set the language to German! If it gets lots of artefacts characters just change language to English and then to German so you get the most of the ROM at least in English :P

I feel confused by my own explanation... hope you got the idea ^_^

but i wanna german :D no portuguese :P

you can install this rom on your languague, only unpack the zip, change in the /system/build.prop the "ro.product.locale.language" and

"ro.product.locale.region" variables to "de", save the build.prop and repack the zip.

When you install flash the rom, everything will be display in deutsch.

regards,

fgy

Guest Squizzy911

you can install this rom on your languague, only unpack the zip, change in the /system/build.prop the "ro.product.locale.language" and

"ro.product.locale.region" variables to "de", save the build.prop and repack the zip.

When you install flash the rom, everything will be display in deutsch.

regards,

fgy

really? because there are no translation files in App APKs for german ;)

Guest lector.pt

Hi,

Can you post the link to download.

I don't know why but I can't download from the original forum.

Thnks

solved, I only see the link in the pc not when I'm using taptalk in the blade

I'll try this rom

Edited by lector.pt

Guest evilbrain

This ROM has nothing to do with [ROM] [PORT] [CM7] MIUI V5 LOOK.

I do not understand your question ....

I think he means if you're listening to music with headphones, system sounds ( calls, messages, notifications, etc.) play on the phone's speaker, not the headphones

Guest laciegy

That's rom is awsome thxxx man but can u make a language pack for this rom? And if u can please put hungarian language.(sorry my bad english)

Guest khizhny

This is the best MIUI for Russian speaking users of all a tried. Thanks man. Translation is great. I installed FM radio (even if volume is uncontrolled) and I'll stay on this ROM for some time.

This is the best MIUI for Russian speaking users of all a tried. Thanks man. Translation is great. I installed FM radio (even if volume is uncontrolled) and I'll stay on this ROM for some time.

please DL link the FM_radio.apk. thx.

Guest khizhny

thanks. and how can I remove it? the phone will be very slow... :(

Just mount system as rw and delete file System\App\FM.APK

Guest narkoman88

@narkoman88: can you port or integrate to this ROM the original MIUI "Monitor" app?

Unfortunately it has not turned .....

Edited by narkoman88

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gourav35

Im not able to use gps i think Gps is configured for euEuropea countries Are you planingg to update this rom .. well rom is stable and has lot of features.

• 2 weeks later...

BTW is there any way i don't let the brightness control reach the 0 value? Accidently done it and lost touch, restarted and got stuck on boot :x

me too.. :o How to solved this problem?