[ROM][GB]MIUIv2 2.4.20 (27.07.2013)

Guest narkoman88

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest aristriantono

Today, i'm downloaded this rom and try. This room is very smoot, and i can install BBM and can run very well. Not force close such as other room.

I will ask, can you ask to me, how to make internal memory is that bigger? Just it my problem.

Best Regards.

Guest maniac_mouse

WiFi not working just keeps trying to acquire ip address and thats it. Anyone else had this issue? Thanks

I used to have this problem with a couple of roms back when I still had my blade.  Turns out the problem was an incompatibility between certain roms and my router.

For some reason the routers dhcp server (bt homehub v2) just couldnt assign an address for the phone automatically.  It worked fine with all my other devices and even other roms on the blade.

The solution was to give the phone a static i.p. address (under advanced in wifi settings).  It worked fine after that, maybe it will fix your problem too.

Edited by maniac_mouse

Guest aristriantono

Hey Aristria BBM works well on cm10....Partition your mem card to something like 1gb and use s2e.

Thanks dracul, next time i will try this rom. But to now im so happy this miui rom.

So, can i use S2E for miui rom? Because i read in playstore, S2E works only with CyanogenMod7, CyanogenMod9 and CyanogenMod10!

If can't use S2E, whats alternative apps to solve my problem, :(

• 4 weeks later...
Guest tung1202

Great rom. But I have problem with my fone.

1. Vibration is not working.

2. When I login youtube, erro " there're problem with network. Try later" signout is ok. I don't known why, please help.

• 8 months later...
Guest aksh2000

BladeParts does not work this rom....

Flash this fix

fix_proximity_sensor.zip

Bro... i know its a very old thread, however, if u get to see this, please help me with the proximity sensor fix which you have provided earlier, I really need it bad and the link is not working anymore. I'll be obliged if you can send it to "[email protected]"......

Regards