I'm begging you help please:'(((

Guest Nickxdd

Guest Nickxdd

OK so I got my friends g300 because he wanted me to update it and it was running stock ICS,no cwm,not root, nothing, just stock.

So I found a guide here (install custom ROM explained like you were 5) and unlocked bootloader and rooted it and installed cwm. After that I installed emui supreme version and I wasn't really satisfied with the performance so I thought I should go to JB. I installed then Slim bean but the home button wasn't working for some reason so I went to 4.2.2(cm10.1 nightlies from official cyanogenmod website)by dazzozo. Everything was awesome no problems there, very smooth but then yesterday at night I thought playing with it a little. I tried moving the Apollo music widget and then the phone suddenly powered off itself! I tried pressing the power button but no luck, no response from the phone. Then I removed the battery and left it for around a minute and tried opening again. Then the phone booted normally. I played with it a little bit more and had no problems. I thought it was a battery problem so I then connected the phone to the charger. Just when I connected it to the charger the phone turned off again. Did the same thing and it booted again.(left it for a minute) Then I took the battery off in night and I slept. In the morning before going to school I put the battery back and and connected it to the charger and left for school. When I came back from school I found the phone powered off and not responding to anything. I pulled off the battery waited for a minute nothing. Then I tried booting into recovery no response. I tried connecting the phone to the charger no response again. Also I was on 2030 baseband and my phone for which I'm developing ROMs(u8800pro) is able to charge through the same charger so the problem is in phone. My thought is someone give me drivers for this 4.2.2 so I can force install them and push a ROM using adb and you suggest me other ways to revive this phone. I'm begging you to help, this phone isn't mine and I will have to pay it if I don't get it fixed till Tuesday or Wednesday maximum. Last I should mention that my computer recognizes the phone as unidentified device and can't install drivers for it.

Guest ivan.arandjelovic

Sounds like hardware problem :(

Can the phone work if you connect it to the charger without battery? (someone said this should work, in case battery is causing problems).

To me, it looks like some piece of hardware died, tough luck mate :(

Valuable lesson for the future: Do not play with piece of hardware you can not afford to write-off (or easily buy another one).

Guest Nickxdd
Sounds like hardware problem :(

Can the phone work if you connect it to the charger without battery? (someone said this should work, in case battery is causing problems).

To me, it looks like some piece of hardware died, tough luck mate :(

Valuable lesson for the future: Do not play with piece of hardware you can not afford to write-off (or easily buy another one).

No luck still no response. Also I don't understand how this happened... I didn't do any modifications... meaning hardware you mean that the cause isn't the ROM I installed? I mean I will have to tell him of its my fault... Also is this covered by warranty?Any other solutions people? Maybe the drivers I asked please? :(

Guest Nickxdd
Had you overclocked it?

I think yes... Why? Can overclock damage part of the phone and permanently break it :'(

Edited by Nickxdd

Guest Nickxdd

You probably overclocked it too much and broke the phone

I just managed to boot the phone without battery and using my pc. After 1-2 minutes it powered off again. What can I do?

Guest plewis1981

Next time you manage to boot it set CPU speed back to 1008mhz or mayby less, it maybe shutting off because its getting to hot

Guest tillaz

I just managed to boot the phone without battery and using my pc. After 1-2 minutes it powered off again. What can I do?

try doing the same but plugged into the mains, try to boot into recovery and do a factory reset and flash the stock ROM

Guest telonius

If it's not a hardware problem (which i doubt) the easiest method to get back to stock is to put dload dir from an official ICS to an external sd card.

Then without battery plug phone into usb port and press vol up + vol down + power and let it do it's thing.

Guest Nickxdd

try doing the same but plugged into the mains, try to boot into recovery and do a factory reset and flash the stock ROM

If it's not a hardware problem (which i doubt) the easiest method to get back to stock is to put dload dir from an official ICS to an external sd card.

Then without battery plug phone into usb port and press vol up + vol down + power and let it do it's thing.

God I hope this works. I will try to get it to boot again.

EDIT: what do you mean mains?

Edited by Nickxdd

Guest ChrisPNE

God I hope this works. I will try to get it to boot again.

EDIT: what do you mean mains?

He means mains electricity ie. the charger.

Guest Nickxdd

It seems like I ve got errors in CWM

see this:

img20130607201237.jpg

I will restore my stock ICS CWM backup and HOPEFULLY it will work becuase I have my phone open in CWM for about 5 mins no shut down. You are REALLY helpful till now guys thanks a ton.

Guest Nickxdd

At least i think the problem is not in hardware and cwm is accessible. OK so the problem seems to be messed mmcblk0p partitions(?) I just don't understand how this happened. Any help PLEASE :'(

post-1016117-13706384824761_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nickxdd

Guest nsmacd1

I would try doing full wipes on the phone via CWM and the get a stock ROM dload folder saved on your memory card & then turn the phone on holding the vol+ and - keys together to flash it.

Alternatively, find a .zip file and flash it using CWM after performing full wipes

Edited by nsmacd1

Guest Nickxdd

I would try doing full wipes on the phone via CWM and the get a stock ROM dload folder saved on your memory card & then turn the phone on holding the vol+ and - keys together to flash it.

Alternatively, find a .zip file and flash it using CWM after performing full wipes

That will restore/fix the default mmcblk0p partitions? Factory reset(like shown in first pic) fails :'(

Guest Nickxdd

If not, then you can try this and see if it helps - http://forum.cyanoge...ternal-storage/

I dont understand a thing... I think that I have to do something with the bootloader but this cant be done here...

Inc s-off SPL
that is for htc devices only I think... Also could installing official ICS fix everything? If yes how can I do it and where can I find a link to download it?

Guest Cyda

Looks like the nand/emmc could be on its way out. I would try force updating a update.app. B926 always worked for me when I bricked my G300.

Guest Nickxdd

Looks like the nand/emmc could be on its way out. I would try force updating a update.app. B926 always worked for me when I bricked my G300.

Since this is not my phone and I have never installed official ROM to this phone, can you kindly link me to B926 and give me instructions on how to update please :) ? If installation is same with the u8800pro then its, make a dload folder in sdcard with update.app from step 1, hold power button and vol + and vol - and repeat the same for step 2 and 3, is that correct? Also by looking at my pics do you think this is fixable? I sooo worried right now :(

Guest kyan31

Since this is not my phone and I have never installed official ROM to this phone, can you kindly link me to B926 and give me instructions on how to update please :) ? If installation is same with the u8800pro then its, make a dload folder in sdcard with update.app from step 1, hold power button and vol + and vol - and repeat the same for step 2 and 3, is that correct? Also by looking at my pics do you think this is fixable? I sooo worried right now :(

Yeah that's the right method, however you'll have to ask someone to upload an update.app for you.

Guest Cyda

You should be able to get the B926 update.app from here: http://www.huaweidev...softid=NDE4NjY= It might take a few tries.

If that works and you get a working system you can look at updating to other versions. The reason I suggest B926 is because when I bricked my G300 (twice) the only fix was the B926 update.app, no other version (of the limited number I tried) worked for me. Your mileage may vary, of course.

Also by looking at my pics do you think this is fixable?

In truth, it is hard to say for sure but I'd be probably looking to warranty this about now. That said, weird things can happen with G300s so it is certainly worth trying to recover it at this stage.

Edited by Cyda