[ROM][Skate] OmegaMod - CM7 Based - 2.3.7 - 2013/06/13

Guest omegavesko

Guest H3ROS

I tried a version with the updated Play Store just now and although it installs fine the application isn't working as it should. It keeps reporting that there was a problem parsing the package, even though the same mod works on my own ROM. I don't get it, but I'll keep trying to figure out why.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest H3ROS

I think you might of caught that post before I edited it. That version should work, but it doesn't. In fact I can't even get the official gapps to display a play store icon in your ROM for some reason. Any idea why?

This is the error it gives even with the Play Store from the official gapps:

post-954400-0-87004600-1371857923_thumb.

Edited by H3ROS

Guest omegavesko

Huh. That's strange.. I don't think I changed anything that would remotely make it do something like that. Pretty much all I did change was a couple of things in /system/app/ and some build.prop values.

Guest LPK_CZ

Hi, thanks for this rom. After adding a Google Account you can not sync contacts or calendar. I do not see the option to sync contacts.

Please advise what to do. thanks

Guest omegavesko

Hi, thanks for this rom. After adding a Google Account you can not sync contacts or calendar. I do not see the option to sync contacts.

Please advise what to do. thanks

Yeah, that's a known bug I haven't fixed so far. A quick workaround is to go to http://contacts.google.com/, export your contacts and then import them in the contacts app.

Guest akicarkralj

Hey Omega, have you recived updated play store with enabled movies, paid apps, music, tv and magazines, I have read that it is now enabled fully in Serbia

Guest omegavesko

Hey Omega, have you recived updated play store with enabled movies, paid apps, music, tv and magazines, I have read that it is now enabled fully in Serbia

I'm using H3ROS' modded Play Store that has updates turned off, but paid apps still show as incompatible on the web store for me.

Guest akicarkralj

I'm using H3ROS' modded Play Store that has updates turned off, but paid apps still show as incompatible on the web store for me.

I was reading news a while ago and I read that the play store is fully enabled in Serbia like in US, still havent got the update, maybe it is because I am running a custom rom and the updates are turned off.

Guest omegavesko

I was reading news a while ago and I read that the play store is fully enabled in Serbia like in US, still havent got the update, maybe it is because I am running a custom rom and the updates are turned off.

Where'd you read that? There's no way we got Books, Movies, etc. Even Music is only available in a few EU countries (not all of them).

Guest akicarkralj

Where'd you read that? There's no way we got Books, Movies, etc. Even Music is only available in a few EU countries (not all of them).

See for yourself http://www.telegraf....kupce-iz-srbije At first I didnt belive it myself but I saw it on my friends phone and I havent got the update. Edited by akicarkralj

Guest akicarkralj

Huh. Somehow I get the feeling this is a mistake and Google is going to revert it. It just seems too sudden to me.

Yeah, how would they enable full play store in Serbia just because paypal got here, and its not enabled in any bigger country.

Guest Redstarr1

Huh. Somehow I get the feeling this is a mistake and Google is going to revert it. It just seems too sudden to me.

We just got Books in Belgium, at least that's no mistake. There are Dutch books in the store, they wouldn't sell those unless it's official.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest norbinto

Hello!

I cant add my google account to the phone.

I go to the settings/accounts &sync settings/add account button, then i fill the textboxes and press next.

I see the "server settings" (i dont change anything, it has filled yet), press next again.

I get a message "Setup could not finish, unable to open connection to server!" but my wifi is on, and i can use the borrowers(i have net on the phone)

Sorry about my english! And thx the answer

• 1 month later...