Vowney / Verne V5

Guest bryfly

Really hope the Newman k1 case does fit. If you're not careful, the shiny black trim around the screen can get scratched-I found out the hard way when I dropped mine. It's not metal, only black plastic with shiny black paint applied.

Guest Ironandroid

There is a v5 rom on needrom called S4ui. Has anyone tested it ? If already discussed in this topic sorry for the post but i did not see it

Guest kieranswhite
There is a v5 rom on needrom called S4ui. Has anyone tested it ? If already discussed in this topic sorry for the post but i did not see it

Its pretty bad I tried it yesterday. Nothing special just a semi themed skin

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BollyBalls

If its a good fit make sure you tell everybody! :)

The Newman K1 case fits very good on verne v5, the only thing that you need to cut is down for the charge plug. Vol and power holes are a little up than the v5 but it not a big problem...

Some pics:

- Front

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qj2tejq5n2wfklf/DSCF1958.jpg

- Back

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w5f664ouarr9vtj/DSCF1959.jpg?m

- Power Plug

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yx5ydvp3t577r8q/DSCF1961.jpg?m

- Earphones

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aopde6tvtcxvly3/DSCF1966.jpg

Edited by BollyBalls

Guest trashbat

Yep, I get this, mentioned it briefly in my review. Basically most of the issues mentioned I seem to have lol

Mine now has white "blobs" that have appeared permanently where the ripples occurred.

They are only noticeable when the screen is white so its not too much of a problem.

Guest Carline

The Newman K1 case fits very good on verne v5, the only thing that you need to cut is down for the charge plug. Vol and power holes are a little up than the v5 but it not a big problem...

The color of the case is a really big problem. :)

Guest Ironandroid

The newman K1 silicone case fits on vowney but the holes are a little differents.. You can see it on ebay it cost around of 3€

Sorry mate couldnt find it on ebay uk. Could you send the link ? Thx

Guest BollyBalls

"Hi there" i received by phone about a month ago...no complains...but i have a serious problem. Sometimes when the screen goes off....when i press the power button...the screen remains black and the down row keys turn on but the screen remains black...so i have to force the restart of the phone. Is this a bug? Somebody has this problem ? Its very anoying because it happens at least 2 times a day and i dont know why.... :-(

Hi!

My vowney unfortunately fell off than noticed one little scratch or crack on the edge of the screen. After the lower third part of the touch screen not responsing.

(LCD is unharmed) This may cause the problem or may be another fault? I've seen android phone with more damage and the touch screen works fine.

If anybody have experience with this please write.

EDIT: it's OGS screen means digitizer and LCD can not be separeted?

Does anybody know where can I buy a new display for vowney?

Edited by dex02

Guest trashbat

"Hi there" i received by phone about a month ago...no complains...but i have a serious problem. Sometimes when the screen goes off....when i press the power button...the screen remains black and the down row keys turn on but the screen remains black...so i have to force the restart of the phone. Is this a bug? Somebody has this problem ? Its very anoying because it happens at least 2 times a day and i dont know why.... :-(

same boat

Guest Ironandroid

anyone else tempted by the nexus 4 since the price drop? sorry for the triple post

I am thinking the same but i want to find out where to buy it from as nexus 4 is not sold in my country