Request CM for Y300

Guest Skeese

Guest peporras

Sorry to disappoint but if anyone of us is capable of compiling a functional version will include our device cmd never officially

greetings to all

Guest eloimuns

Why do this thread? All of people using this forum buy CM... Its not easy to do (Officialy supp is very very very difficult) and UNOFFICIAL support, i and kra1o5 working on it. But its not easy to do.

Take a look here:

www.github.com/cyanogenmodu8951. If anyone can solvent BUGS and working are open but now for me its very difficult.

Guest hecatae
Why do this thread? All of people using this forum buy CM... Its not easy to do (Officialy supp is very very very difficult) and UNOFFICIAL support, i and kra1o5 working on it. But its not easy to do.

Take a look here:

www.github.com/cyanogenmodu8951. If anyone can solvent BUGS and working are open but now for me its very difficult.

Have you spoken to stickyboy?

Guest Pierreism

Done. It would be good to see. From what I can gather, the Y300 is flying off the shelves. Makes me wonder why I bought my G510 ;-)

I literally ordered one the day after it was officially released (the 7th) and the payment hasn't even been processed yet because of stock issues!

Guest ako0

as bassmadrigal says: First off, requesting anywhere in the CM forum, the CM Blog, or the Google+ account for device XX to be supported is probably a waste of your time and anybody who reads said request. CyanogenMod does not work on device requests as there is no guaranteeing that a current CM maintainer is even interested in the device

Second, in hoping a worthy developer sees the post and decides to take up the project, well, that is probably just wishful thinking.

The best way to get a device ported is not requesting it from the CM team, but learning how to do it yourself or encouraging a maintainer of an unofficial build to submit their code for review

This is not a democracy and more replies/votes will not necessarily help get your device suppor

so give up on this and try to learn porting, or easier way is to find a real dev and make him intrest in porting CM for this decive and help him by donation