1 more Problem...

Guest aleksandar069

Guest aleksandar069

Before 3-4 days ago i have install stock recovery and back to Stock ROM. Now when i root and install CWM and when i want to install Cm10 or other custom ROM i have a problem with flashing thrm. They are showing (eror System:7).... what to do? Please HELP

Guest peetu20

Before 3-4 days ago i have install stock recovery and back to Stock ROM. Now when i root and install CWM and when i want to install Cm10 or other custom ROM i have a problem with flashing thrm. They are showing (eror System:7).... what to do? Please HELP

Wipe first, Then check md5 sum.

Guest peetu20

to do this on stock recovery or on CWM

Oh s*it, how many times its said that you can only install stock rom from stock recovery, and only custom rom from cwm!

So install cwm, wipe and install

Guest aleksandar069

Oh s*it, how many times its said that you can only install stock rom from stock recovery, and only custom rom from cwm!

So install cwm, wipe and install

i know this, but to wipe and check md5 on the stock recovery or CWM

Guest rangeoshun

I guess if your goal is to have a custom ROM, and you know about stock-stock/custom-custom relationship, which one would you guess? :D I would guess the latter. (CWM)

Guest peetu20

i know this, but to wipe and check md5 on the stock recovery or CWM

Just patience, if you want Cyanogenmod, install cwm with KonstaTs guide, if stock flash stock recovery and flash right stock rom(What ever country is it then?)