[ROM][4.1.2]PAC-Rom V19.3.0[1-9-13][Acer S500 Cloudmobile][swing][RC3][Updated]

Guest Spacecaker

Is there a fix for A2DP bluetooth audio?

Btw, Love the rom :D

Not yet. Tried replacing /system/lib/hw/audio.a2dp.default.so with the ones from CM10, stock and even PACv4, but it isn't that easy i suppose cause I had not more sound.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PhilippeRaimo

2 days now it keeps crashing after a call ends and I'm confused.. :unsure:

Also I cannot send message now but I receive ok.. None of my apps has been updated for 4-5 days now so its not a problem from there..

The only thing changed is the navbar thickness but even after factory reset it keeps crashing.

I use much calls and messages so I will go back to stock or maybe cirrus I don't know..

I like this ROM a lot but I cannot use my phone for now.. :(

Guest Spacecaker

2 days now it keeps crashing after a call ends and I'm confused.. :unsure:

Also I cannot send message now but I receive ok.. None of my apps has been updated for 4-5 days now so its not a problem from there..

The only thing changed is the navbar thickness but even after factory reset it keeps crashing.

I use much calls and messages so I will go back to stock or maybe cirrus I don't know..

I like this ROM a lot but I cannot use my phone for now.. :(

give me a logcat of this please.. i recall that this issue was on CM10 aswell

Guest PhilippeRaimo

My friend sorry but I have already changed to stock JB..

I'm using much calls and sms in my work these days and I could not have a non functional phone..

I will gladly retest the rom with full logcats if I find another device that I can use in work!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest LeGoro

Anyone else have this problem ?

1. The phone just frozen on homescreen and I need to remove the battery to fix this

2. Sometimes on Navigation Bar appear several lines of different colors ... I do not know exactly how to explain is like a broken TV or Monitor...

3. The phone resets itself most frequently when i unlock him by Power Buttom or sometimes just shutdown when I'm in a game/I listen music/I watch video.

I don't know if I make a mistake when I installed the ROM or if it is his fault

BTW: Sorry for my bad English ... :|

• 4 weeks later...