[ROM][ICS][4.0.4] ICS STABLE & FAST STOCK LIKE [Update 20.07.13]

you better use gingerbread! ;)

NO FM i can Accepted,no Usb tethering/Wi-Fi tethering i can‘t.

Use external app for wifi tethering !

Guest sam.indi

Thanks for ur rom..i m using it on my zte blade aka zte v880..working superb..bt bro i m facing one problem.

lockscreen not appear..

i did wipe dalwik,wipe cache n wipr data after flash ur rom..

help plz..

Guest pendribe

Thanks for ur rom..i m using it on my zte blade aka zte v880..working superb..bt bro i m facing one problem.

lockscreen not appear..

help plz..

After? :huh: No, you have to do it before flashing/installing a new ROM !!

And if that doesn't changes up the thing , try to activate one of security option, say pattern lock or password lock. However, I don't faced any such problem.

lockscreen not appear..

help plz..

Flash it properly man i dont face this kind of problems...Go to settings> security > lockscreen check it, it should be side selected.. Edited by Guest

lockscreen not appear..

help plz..

Nothing to worry! Same prob i faced on my Chinese blade.. After flashing rom if ur lockscreen doesnt appear den Flash the gapps posted by unmesh and prob will be solved..

JUST FLASH GAPPS !

Guest pendribe

There is a minor issue with wifi , at least in my case. I'm sitting a meter away from my wifi router and the wifi signal is still not full. And when I went to my Room (5-6 meter away) it doesn't show up any signal ..not a single "blue curve" on wifi sign on status bar though I'm still able to use internet on my blade.

There's nothing wrong with the router, my all other devices are receiving signal as usual.

Hum nai karenge wait :P Hehehehe !

:) :P

There is a minor issue with wifi , at least in my case. I'm sitting a meter away from my wifi router and the wifi signal is still not full. And when I went to my Room (5-6 meter away) it doesn't show up any signal ..not a single "blue curve" on wifi sign on status bar though I'm still able to use internet on my blade.

There's nothing wrong with the router, my all other devices are receiving signal as usual.

gonna fix in next update...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Snap.IT

:) :P

gonna fix in next update...

Yes, any year now Sej will update his ROM...

Seriously, this is just an unpack - > meddle - > repack of a year old ROM.

Guest gbosh

unmesh.ghodke can you explain what you consider better about using a 1 Year old Rom, which only differs to the latest builds by having more bugs, also Cyanogenmod's Cm9 branch has been dead for about a year so there can't be a big difference in performance, because the only changes made were literally device-specific bug-fixes, that,if anything increase performance.

I am NOT trying to offend you or anything, i would just like to hear your reasonig.

Also reading your posts it seems that you expect the ZTE Blade to perform like a S3 and get on everyone's nerves when it doesn't and if something doesn't go your way, instead of bugging our developers you could use.... I don't know GOOGLE it

Again, I don't want to insult you, just wanted to get this of my chest

Edit:

When you replied KonstaT's post you asked how you could make this ROM perfect, here's how:

1. Use a newer build => There will be no/fewer bugs, Either build it yourself which is pretty easy and gives you the change to change things in the code which can in some cases be easier than win-zipping it, or you can use EcoCM9 as it has all the fixes this ROM lacks and the (very few Cyanogenmod merges over the las year)
  2. Do something that makes your ROM unique, this is just a one year old build of CM9 with a little bit of Win-Zipping fixes that we already have, do something special, anything.
Edited by gbosh

Guest Snap.IT

unmesh.ghodke can you explain what you consider better about using a 1 Year old Rom, which only differs to the latest builds by having more bugs, also Cyanogenmod's Cm9 branch has been dead for about a year so there can't be a big difference in performance, because the only changes made were literally device-specific bug-fixes, that,if anything increase performance.

I am NOT trying to offend you or anything, i would just like to hear your reasonig.

Also reading your posts it seems that you expect the ZTE Blade to perform like a S3 and get on everyone's nerves when it doesn't and if something doesn't go your way, instead of bugging our developers you could use.... I don't know GOOGLE it

Edit:

When you replied KonstaT's post you asked how you could make this ROM perfect, here's how:

1. Use a newer build => There will be no/fewer bugs, Either build it yourself which is pretty easy and gives you the change to change things in the code which can in some cases be easier than win-zipping it, or you can use EcoCM9 as it has all the fixes this ROM lacks and the (very few Cyanogenmod merges over the las year)

2. Do something that makes your ROM unique, this is just a one year old build of CM9 with a little bit of Win-Zipping fixes that we already have, do something special, anything.

I know i'm not the only one cheering "tell him" "tell him".

The users think this is a ROM made by this twit but it isn't, it's a year old ROM and unless Sej updates his ROM (which i know he won't) he will never have a new base for an upgrade, hell even KonstaT's version is old enough to be considered ancient in android land... Just download 9.1 and compile it with a new tree (hint, KonstaT's tree won't work with 9.1 and it doesn't need to because it's old news).

So, i hope i was rude enough to balance out you're over the top kind post. if not... badword you.

Edit:

Man our device is also that much old ok!

see guys i make clear to all "if you want to use this rom than use it otherwise stop kicking each other i know it’s a year old rom but its stable and fast, if you don’t like it then you should go for other roms, there is no restriction that you should use this rom only.... I made it because it is stable fast with all working feature, stock like, with minimal features fit for daily use gives you more space to install apps, and our blade is also old otherwise you should buy any other phone........ if you like this rom then use it or else leave it”!

Guest elrond_bs

You should have explicitly said that this is NOT a new ROM - you haven't built it from sources = not new ROM! You should write that in first page - this ROM is just a repack of Sej's CM9. And then list what you have changed. Using WinZip is not developing a ROM, even if you improved something.

Everything Snap.IT and gbosh said is 100% valid, for best ROM you need latest sources with all bugfixes and improvements (including FM radio) - year old is unacceptable for Android, even for CM9.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Snap.IT

Man our device is also that much old ok!

see guys i make clear to all "if you want to use this rom than use it otherwise stop kicking each other i know it’s a year old rom but its stable and fast, if you don’t like it then you should go for other roms, there is no restriction that you should use this rom only.... I made it because it is stable fast with all working feature, stock like, with minimal features fit for daily use gives you more space to install apps, and our blade is also old otherwise you should buy any other phone........ if you like this rom then use it or else leave it”!

You don't get it.

This isn't based on sejs rom. This IS sej's rom with additions. It is NOT your rom.

Be honest and upfront about your modding and i won't say a word.

You don't get it.

This isn't based on sejs rom. This IS sej's rom with additions. It is NOT your rom.

Be honest and upfront about your modding and i won't say a word.

God! Man I have mention this in first post do you get, i know its sej rom ok... i have clearly written I AM NOT DEVLOPER! you could download sej rom use it and then use mine you will get the differences between both roms ok!

and i think its not really mean whos rom is it or not ok.... if you want to use, use it or else lets go!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Snap.IT

God! Man I have mention this in first post do you get, i know its sej rom ok... i have clearly written I AM NOT DEVLOPER! you could download sej rom use it and then use mine you will get the differences between both roms ok!

and i think its not really mean whos rom is it or not ok.... if you want to use, use it or else lets go!

Still not getting it, it's not based on sej's rom either. It IS sej's rom that you modified. You didn't make a base on his tree, changed that tree and compiled it.

So, it is NOT based on his rom which you wrote, it IS his rom.

Guest keevre

God, you're annoying! So, he took Sej's ROM and synced it and added some stuff for others to enjoy it. There's no need to make a fuss about it.

Guest Snap.IT
God, you're annoying! So, he took Sej's ROM and synced it and added some stuff for others to enjoy it. There's no need to make a fuss about it.

Nope, that isn't true, he took his actual rom and winzip modded it. The only way to sync android is from source you daft twit.

He didn't do that, this is the compiled code of sej winzip modded without updates.

Get back to us when you understand any.of the dev process. Any little thing at all...

Still not getting it, it's not based on sej's rom either. It IS sej's rom that you modified. You didn't make a base on his tree, changed that tree and compiled it.

So, it is NOT based on his rom which you wrote, it IS his rom.

means what u want to say ?