Merimobiles

Guest JetKun

Guest nsmacd1

Got mine from them and was delivered in 16 days (standard slow post) & they had already attached the screen protector for me, which was a bobus!

Customer service are fairly quick to reply (within 24 hours) and are pretty helpful.

The only criticism I have is that they delayed the posting of the phone for 3 days after the order was placed and when I asked about it they apologized & promised to send it on the top-price delivery service (ELO or EPS or similar name!) but they still sent it standard post.

Overall, I had no real problems and was quite impressed by the service overall

Guest kieranswhite

Got mine from them and was delivered in 16 days (standard slow post) & they had already attached the screen protector for me, which was a bobus!

Customer service are fairly quick to reply (within 24 hours) and are pretty helpful.

The only criticism I have is that they delayed the posting of the phone for 3 days after the order was placed and when I asked about it they apologized & promised to send it on the top-price delivery service (ELO or EPS or similar name!) but they still sent it standard post.

Overall, I had no real problems and was quite impressed by the service overall

pretty much the same for me :)

Guest bryfly

Ordered 2 phones

1) 2nd order, I had to send PayPal ref Number , they could not find payment.

2) First order did not track

3) First order never arrived

4) Claim back via PayPal…..reasonable quick to refund

5) 2nd order posted via Sweden post……told them not to use again……takes too long

6) 2nd order took 28 days to arrive from order.

In summary

Ordering system…….good

Online chat ……………good

Message service……..12 to 24 hours answer…….good

Despatch…………………erratic, depends whether in stock.

Tracking…………………. Pot luck

Time to receive…………dependant on post service used.

Some people reported received in 5 to 10 days from order with chinapost.

Guest sandriderman

Ordered 20 June. Paid a total of £151.97 which included the phone, rooting and adding play store, fitted screen protector (spare came in the box), case and DHL postage.

Dispatched on 25 June.

Arrived on 1 July.

Was able to track from about 28 June.

No problems, very pleased with phone (I just got my wife a ASUS Liquid E2 Duo and I think it blows that away although not benchmarked them).

Edited by sandriderman

Guest pelelademadera

very good service for me, acually mailing for support about description and real bands support, but phone and service are great

Guest moorish

1st V5 I purchaed from them went fine. 2nd time I purchased and they took a week to ship it. When it finally arrived I found the volume buttons not working correctly. In the process of RMA.

Guest ChrisPNE

It took a few days to dispatch but only took 5 days to arrive using the free delivery (EMS) once dispatched. Tracking worked well and they answered a query I had on the live chat instantly.

I would use Merimobiles again.

Guest JetKun

So let me get this straight, you guys paid an extra $8 for shipping via Singapore post and they sent it by sweden post or something?

@bryfly, don't China post been transit of lithium batteries?

Edited by JetKun

Guest bryfly

@bryfly, don't China post been transit of lithium batteries?

Guess you mean "Ban transit", not sure, but my new order for the missing phone is coming by China post and has left Beijing, according to tracking.

Guest Rico_89

1st one shipped via free China post in 4 days and including the purchase day, it took 11 days all in for my phone to arrive.

2nd phone was shipped, again via free China post but took 7 days to ship and its now been 14 days and the phone is tracking at Beijing International.

Overall the service has been quite good and no one purchasing the Vowney V5 form Merimobiles has been sent a butterfly look a like, which some Chinese retailers have done.

1st V5 I purchaed from them went fine. 2nd time I purchased and they took a week to ship it. When it finally arrived I found the volume buttons not working correctly. In the process of RMA.

Please keep us informed as to how you get on with your return.

Edited by Rico_89

Guest Dan Mullen

I ordered mine a couple of days ago and it still shows as "Awaiting fulfillment". I chose the free delivery option. Hope they send it soon!

Guest flym

They took a week to ship it, but came fast once shipped. They sent me the wrong color but they credited my account with $10 for their error.

Guest Dan Mullen

They took a week to ship it, but came fast once shipped. They sent me the wrong color but they credited my account with $10 for their error.

Which colour did they send you? Perhaps they were out of stock. I've ordered the white one.

Guest flym

Which colour did they send you? Perhaps they were out of stock. I've ordered the white one.

I originally ordered the white one but they shipped the all black one.

Guest Dan Mullen

I originally ordered the white one but they shipped the all black one.

Hope it was just a mistake rather than a stock issue - I fancied the white one!

Guest blaster99999

Hope it was just a mistake rather than a stock issue - I fancied the white one!

you can buy the vowney v5 rear shell off eBay for less than £4 , you can choose black white or blue, I've got a white one at the moment but have a black shell on its way , so I can have a choice then.

Guest blaster99999

I bought mine from merimobiles , took 3 days to send and in total too 12 including shipping to the UK , which I was impressed with, I choose the free ship option too and paid no duty

Guest Dan Mullen
I bought mine from merimobiles , took 3 days to send and in total too 12 including shipping to the UK , which I was impressed with, I choose the free ship option too and paid no duty

Ordered mine 5 days ago (3 working days) and it's still showing as "Awaiting fulfillment".

Edited by Dan Mullen

Guest Dan Mullen

I ordered a tablet on 7th and this phone on 4th. I've just received a message to say the tablet has shipped today, but the phone still shows as "Awaiting fulfilment". I wonder if they have a stock issue?

Guest Dan Mullen

I ordered a tablet on 7th and this phone on 4th. I've just received a message to say the tablet has shipped today, but the phone still shows as "Awaiting fulfilment". I wonder if they have a stock issue?

Scratch that - just spoke to them and they've shipped the phone today too :)

Scratch that - just spoke to them and they've shipped the phone today too :)

With the $10 credit they gave me I ordered the v5 screen protectors and a few other knick-knacks.

Guest george109

Which tablet did you order?

Guest Rico_89

Finally got my V5 today.. :)

It took 17 days from purchase this time where it only took 11 days for the last one to arrive.

Note to others: don't bother adding a screen protector to your V5 purchase because it already has one in the box from Vowney. I paid extra for a protector last time and I assumed the one that came with my V5 was the one I purchased but this time I didn't bother adding a screen protector and one was still in the box, so I assume Vowney send them out with screen protectors.

Here's pretty much what you get in the box.. Everything comes sealed but I have already removed the protective plastic.

9uts.jpg

And it looks far better in black IMO. Also it's a matte black has a less polished feel so its less slippery.

ymof.jpg

Edited by Rico_89