CyanogenMod 10[Daily Use Builds Now Available] [Last build:08/23/2013]

Guest josalaito

Guest joenefloresca

Bugs: RIL

That means what you wrote.

"Bugs only on Y300 devices(NOT IN G510): Very high contrast, white colours saturates.(Kernel problem, trying to find and fix it)"

That means on Y300 devices only? I have a G510 w/c he indicates bugs"NOT IN G510"?

Guest Ducsidu

No, if the RIL is in the bug list that means that the SIM doesn't work. Wait for another release and go back to another custom rom for that time.

Guest joenefloresca

No, if the RIL is in the bug list that means that the SIM doesn't work. Wait for another release and go back to another custom rom for that time.

Ok but I'll still try to flash european baseband and see if it works.

Guest spapa

I tried this rom! Is as impressive as it is faster and smoother version of the stock! Is Fantastic!! But why 4.1.1 stock is slower and full of lag? APPEARANCE ANXIETY WITH THIS ROM WITHOUT REALLY BUG! CONGRATULATIONS!

Guest joenefloresca

EU baseband don't work..I tried it

Me too. Tried everything I could. My Device is G510. No work as well, guess we need to wait for a while.

Guest Timmih

Sorry for this Question but what is "RIL" ?

Google says "Radio Interface Layer" is this right?

Have u can fix the "Very high contrast" problem for Y300?

Big Thanks that u make the CM Ports :)

Guest shadeMe

I posted this in one of the other CM10.1 thread but received no reply. I hope I'm not amiss in reposting it here (seeing how this thread's more active).

Hello!

I was wonder if it would be feasible to use this ROM as a base to port CyanogenMod to the Huawei Ascend G600 (U8950-1). Both the G510 and the G600 use the same chipset and, it would seem, much of the same hardware. Seeing how Huawei has no plans to bring Jelly Bean to my device, it'd seem like this would be my only hope (well, I could try and build AOSP myself but after having had the repo tool thwart my every attempt to pull from the remote repo, I've just about had it).

Thanks in advance.

Good news!!

Sdcard fixed, i'm working on ril for we will have a cm10 for daily use!

Hi! I'm following this thread with great interest. Can you tell me anything regarding NFC support? My device is G510-0100...

The device have nfc in stock roms?

Yes the stock ROM for the G510-0100 has NFC support and it works... As far as I know the source code released from Huawei is for the G510-0200, which doesn't have the chip. I'm just not sure if the support is there in the sources or not...

Guest joenefloresca

Yes the stock ROM for the G510-0100 has NFC support and it works... As far as I know the source code released from Huawei is for the G510-0200, which doesn't have the chip. I'm just not sure if the support is there in the sources or not...

No NFC for G510-200 I have it.

Guest shadeMe

With all respect I think the dev is working to get it right on our phone for now without adding any others into the mix!

Um, it wasn't as much a port request as it was a question. I merely wanted to know if it was possible and if so, what sort of changes one would have to add to the mix to get a viable ROM.