CyanogenMod 10[Daily Use Builds Now Available] [Last build:08/23/2013]

Guest josalaito

Guest Laximus

I readed again the topic this morning and saw this bug, i change the libaudio and now the audio is fully fixed, i'm making a build with the changes.

NO no no, you missunderstood me, Josalaito!

I didnt mean its a bug! I meant its GOOD that the speaker volume is loud, because all the stock JellyB is not loud, and with the stock JB I cannot hear the ringer when I have an incoming call in the street for example! I didnt tried your latest build, but will try, but what I wrote its not a bug. =D

Edited by Laximus

Guest Laximus

Yes I mean the same of course. =) Now i tried the new build, and the speaker/ringer volume is still very loud an clear! =DDD

Thats great!

Thank you Josalaito!

Looking forward the RIL and Y300 screen bugs will solved.

=)

And what libaudio did you change exactly? in the system folder? Maybe if I change also in the stock rom it will be louder also? =) Tell me please.

Edited by Laximus

Guest tristan k

Guys,

I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to android roms. How far from been a daily usable rom is this? Great work josalaito, much appreciated by everybody it seems.

Guest josalaito
Guys,

I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to android roms. How far from been a daily usable rom is this? Great work josalaito, much appreciated by everybody it seems.

Ril is a major problem for daily use.

Aah and another bug out, video reproduction, today wont be a build because i go out, but tomorrow i will make a build with all the changes.

Guest Laximus

In the device configuration, you can see it in my github

Thanks

Uhh, I am not familiar at all in this area, so I leave it alone

=)

Yes, major problem is the RIL, otherways I would use this! =)

Edited by Laximus

Guest joenefloresca

Hi Josalito,

I noticed that it doesn't have google apps? Like play store and the ability to login your google account. I think it would be better if you put it in?

Guest josalaito
Hi Josalito,

I noticed that it doesn't have google apps? Like play store and the ability to login your google account. I think it would be better if you put it in?

You should download from goo.im and flash it from recovery.

Hi Josalito,

Devs can't put Gapps in their builds 'cause there is a problem with licenses or similar... I can't say this exactly. You have to flash gapps on your own...

Guest Laximus

Hi Josalito,

The CM roms never include the google basic apps, for this CM port you have to install this gapps:

http://goo.im/gapps/...1011-signed.zip

Everything works fine with this, the other versions are not compatible.

Edited by Laximus

Guest jabi_james

hi there.. i replace the two file (binary and script ) on meta-inf.. but it gives me ( can't copy update-binary..installation aborted).. what does this mean? i do this right..ok?