CyanogenMod 10[Daily Use Builds Now Available] [Last build:08/23/2013]

Guest josalaito

Guest andrea2107

Hi josalaito,here y300 sources :) http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=2&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=it&u=http://consumer.huawei.com/cn/support/downloads/index.htm&usg=ALkJrhhTLfKxzyTyRS_BfiJsRot24nzzgA

BTW,i have a g330,do you can compile pac for it?already we have kra1o5's cm10 and cm10.1 and joestone's cm10.1 on it(we have only modded these rom)

Another noob question:why not cm10.2?

Edited by andrea2107

Yes, but only in part, i'm going to start to work in PAC rom this night, but the base repositories are from kra1o5.

That's great..!! Love to see you back in this development thread.Great work!!!

We want more roms as possible

Edited by shahimo1

Used pac rom on s2 and even on there it was slow. Look at this thread. Slim bean built with sabermod. Alright this is 4.3 but a 4.2 versiin was fast. This on the y300 would be amazing

Guest SaurabhRCk

I made the first build of PAC-ROM, wifi, ril and paranoid features doesn't work, i'm going to fix this bugs and will make a new build in a few days.

Is it for y300???/

I made the first build of PAC-ROM, wifi, ril and paranoid features doesn't work, i'm going to fix this bugs and will make a new build in a few days.

Wow thats great!! And too quick, hope to hear more good news later, good job, way to go

I am tired from cyanogenmod. It has many bugs

cyanogenmod has no bugs, but the cm port to this device has bugs.

it happens always, because the developers are the users also.

on cyanogenmod site there are lots of device which are compatible with official cm.

but only if a user/developer buy a phone, and start to make a port to this device, only in this case there will be an official cm for the selected device.

unfortunatel our device is not included in the developed devices.

even the stock android system not possible to install to our device directly, because of the different hardwares...as I know...

=)

in my opinion still the best development on android is the cyanogenmod rom.

=)

but this is a port to our device, not an official cm rom. what we can do is to wait until the guys will be ready with this port to y300.

hope they can solve also the colorless display on y300.

=)

Guest danny19901
When or where can I find PAC-ROM for Y300 I need this stable or not I just want features :) and thanks josalaito and Kra1o5 for hard work and others that helped

Guest Aeriksen

I tried this one on my y300. Nice speed, works nice, but there is a but. In standbymode i took 52% battery in only 7 hours. Is that normal for this ROM, or should i try something?

@josalaito: Now that there's a stable CM build for the Y300/G510, could you perhaps look into the prospect of getting the ROM ported to another device with the same h/w, i.e., the Ascend G600 (U8950-1)? I'd be extremely grateful if you could lend your expertise on the matter.

• 7 months later...
Guest virtouZ_ST

I can't connect to unlocked wifi AP or wifi with wep security.pls fix it and reply if anyone have a solution.sry for my english