CyanogenMod 10[Daily Use Builds Now Available] [Last build:08/23/2013]

Guest josalaito

Guest josalaito
Camera still not recognized (Huawey Y300-0100)

This is because s5k sensor doesn't work, people with ov sensor have all photo camera features, i'm working on it.

Guest Clarkiieh

Looking forward to flashing this, although I'm going to stick to stock for the time being until its pretty much bug free. Stocks not that bad with the huawei ui removed. So again.. Where are you on the progression josa? People are submitting bugs that you have not declared?

Guest moochermick

How are people swapping those 2 files for g510, every time i try to replace them it says its not a supported feature. I'm using 7zip and just opening the zip.

Guest Laximus

Better and better. =)

SIM still not ok , it looks like there is mobile provider at the beginning, but when I start a call, its just dissappear, drop the signal and it says no mobile network.

SD card detected, its ok. =D

Colors are still... milky... =)

Swapping is ok, I can use my Ramexpander. =D

Speaker/ringer volume is also loud, and not noticible any dynamic range compression like on stock JB.

Quick and very smooth scrolling.

Thank you for your great work, sooner or later everything will be ok in this port.

Thanks again.

Guest josalaito
How about y300 unique bug ? I mean the high contrast, have been fixed ?

I mininize the effect and now isn't so pronnunced, but it's not fully fixed

Guest josalaito

Ok, i add it to the bug list, i don't try the rom for a long period and this is the reason because i don't know this, in the other line, the line of good news, i can say i kill the BT problems and the bluetooth is fixed.

Guest Hassams
I don't know if it's just my phone but I can't seem to flesh this rom. My models is the Huawei ascend G510-100.

Did you change the Meta-inf folder ? If not then replace them before flashing, link is in the OP

Guest worstenbrood

I extracted the ril from 2 official roms (g510-0100 & g510-0010). People without a signal or bad signal could try them out (i dont own a device, but a friend does)

Make a backup first offcourse...

Huawei_G510-0010_V100R001C17B182_05011EUB_RIL.zip: https://mega.co.nz/#!AIlFGaLZ!V3Be1EYFPQcE7uzi1RUc0FYj5tFXK7Y-ZleP2f7nnw0

Huawei_G510-0010_V100R001C02B170_RIL.zip: https://mega.co.nz/#!hMsj1bwC!LB0iBWNWNF0Rs2n87_MKNxmMp4U1GVJPQSfCuf2HMOk

Guest josalaito

Ok!

Today build is out, with bluetooth fixed and ril partially working, if you disconnect data you will see ril working, but when ril receive information(a call, a data send a message) the ril turn off.

I update the first post with the link early.

Guest Clarkiieh
Ok!

Today build is out, with bluetooth fixed and ril partially working, if you disconnect data you will see ril working, but when ril receive information(a call, a data send a message) the ril turn off.

I update the first post with the link early.

So what about the milky screen on Y300? Is it fixed?

Guest josalaito

Speaker/ringer volume is also loud, and not noticible any dynamic range compression like on stock JB.

I readed again the topic this morning and saw this bug, i change the libaudio and now the audio is fully fixed, i'm making a build with the changes.