[JB][4.2.2] [CM-10.1] [R4] By Joestone

Guest jazon

Guest djuroue

This is the fastest one JB for G300... Ive been using it for over 10-15 days, and it works perfectly :) Good work Joe, just keep it up!!

Guest jontylol

Great rom! Only thing that I can find that doesn't work is some cameras such as the instagram camera or the camera ics from the play store. And the stock camera is just too slow to use so this pretty much leaves the rom cameraless... It would be great if you could sort this out! :)

Guest kikokoko95

Can u upload ur build.prop

Idk how to upload the file, but this is how it looks like:

##### set vold.externalsd.isprimary=true to use external SD as primary storage

vold.externalsd.isprimary=true

#

#

Guest djuroue

#

#

People, this line "vold.externalsd.isprimary=true", has to be changed to "set vold.externalsd.isprimary=true" (with no quotes), then sd card will be default storage ... !

edit : Joestone, what about manual selection of operators?! It is not working for me, and for several people which are using your rom. Will it be repaired in future releases ?!

Edited by djuroue

Guest joestone

#

#

It should be correct. After changing this line in build.prop restart the phone. You can easily check it by using the built-in file explorer. If internal sd is primary you will see its contents under folder /storage/sdcard0 . If external_sd is the primary /storage/sdcard0 will show the contents of the microsd card.

Vold has changed to look for vold.externalsd.isprimary variable . If true it will use vold_external.fstab if false or not set it will use vold_internal.fstab.

edit : Joestone, what about manual selection of operators?! It is not working for me, and for several people which are using your rom. Will it be repaired in future releases ?

Yes I plan so . I think it is the same bug as the rom does not work on 3g with some sim cards.

Guest jazon

People, this line "vold.externalsd.isprimary=true", has to be changed to "set vold.externalsd.isprimary=true" (with no quotes), then sd card will be default storage ... !

edit : Joestone, what about manual selection of operators?! It is not working for me, and for several people which are using your rom. Will it be repaired in future releases ?!

No need to type "set".. I just delete the hash symbol alone

Guest kikokoko95

It should be correct. After changing this line in build.prop restart the phone. You can easily check it by using the built-in file explorer. If internal sd is primary you will see its contents under folder /storage/sdcard0 . If external_sd is the primary /storage/sdcard0 will show the contents of the microsd card.

Vold has changed to look for vold.externalsd.isprimary variable . If true it will use vold_external.fstab if false or not set it will use vold_internal.fstab.

edit : Joestone, what about manual selection of operators?! It is not working for me, and for several people which are using your rom. Will it be repaired in future releases ?

Yes I plan so . I think it is the same bug as the rom does not work on 3g with some sim cards.

I finally fixed it editing the file in the rom and later flashing it.

Guest Buffalo Soldier

Please update first post, v20130729 is out.

@Joestone: Is it too much to ask for a version without TWRP and changed partition layout? :) Thanks for the effort regarding our G300!!! ;)

Guest cjcandrei

Hi,

I'm on R2 and graphics on the main home screen in trebuche is slower than the dazz cm. Other than this it's great. Thanks

Guest Pyntux

@Joestone: Is it too much to ask for a version without TWRP and changed partition layout? :) Thanks for the effort regarding our G300!!! ;)

That would be nice... :)

Changelog for cm-10.1-20130729-UNOFFICIAL-G300.zip

WARNING ! Installing this rom will erase all data stored on internal sd or on data partition !

It runs on swapped internal sd and data .

It will install twrp recovery with swapped data and internal sd .

Added multiuser support.

Added Pie-controls.

Changed ril , hope it will finaly work with every sim .

To restore the stock filesystem use partition_recovery.zip.You will need it if you install other rom.

Edited by Pyntux

Guest jazon

Data is not working for me in R4. But it was working fine in all the earlier releases. Anyone can confirm.?

Edit: After toggling airplane mode,data is working fine.

Very nice build compared to earlier releases. People should try this.

Edited by jazon

Guest Garnt

Thanks Joe, mobile data working fine now :)

Why do we have navigation bar now when G300 does not need navigation bar on bottom of screen? How to turn off navigation bar?

Edit build.prop and change qemu.hw.mainkeys = 0 to qemu.hw.mainkeys = 1

Edited by Garnt

Guest bilakos10

I am in R3. Feels super fast.

Also flashing R3 didn't change my custom recovery.I am still in CMW.

Not gonna flash R4 as i dont want to mess around with partitions.