[JB][4.2.2] [CM-10.1] [R4] By Joestone

Guest jazon

Guest niavlys1

Mobile data doesn't work for me either, it's the first time I've had this problem. Is there something that could be tried to see if it can be fixed?

Guest joestone

Can someone remind me how to install the newer version without wipes(hw camera).Can't remember which one not to wipe.

Loving the battery life on this rom. Getting at least double what i had with cm10.1. Thank you Joestone.

You can install any hwcamera version(0801) without wipe. You only need to check which version you are running. If you have 2GB of internal storage and 768 MB of internal_sd card you need to install the swapped version . While if you are on stock partition layout (2GB internal sd and 768MB internal storage ) you need to install the not swapped version.

The not swapped version is contains not_swapped in the file name of the zip.

Guest kepke90

For all of you who have problem with mobile data. I'm on VIP, Serbia. After installing every non stock rom, the mobile data APN was set to MMS... so just had to manually change... try that...

Guest dinamo1975

+ 1 Mobile data still doesn't work . vodafone portugal

+1 ...same issue: Vodafone Romania!

Edited by dinamo1975

Guest Buffalo Soldier

For all of you who have problem with mobile data. I'm on VIP, Serbia. After installing every non stock rom, the mobile data APN was set to MMS... so just had to manually change... try that...

I've tried all the settings you can think of regarding APNs without any success. I strongly believe it's a ROM issue.

Guest joestone

Hey i am a new on this forum,and i installed this is room on my huawei ascend g300 and i have problem on turning on phone.

And my problem on picture,mi language is very low,i am from croatia.

huawei_problem.jpg

free screenshot tool

do a wipe (factory reset in recovery).

Guest joestone

Dear Joestone, can i replace 2g/3g connection files from clean CM10.1? Rom is very good, I love it, but 3g is not working.

Yes you can try , my ril files (libril, rild etc) are from b952 vodafone rom.

Guest joestone

Hi.

I have install the System recovery and install another rom.

But i can't see my internal SD.

What can be wrong?

download partition_recovery.zip again.

Boot to recovery , install it.

Reboot recovery

You will have twrp recovery 2.6 .

Do a wipe for data and internal_sd partition.

From the computer run adb shell mount.

Does the /dev/block/mmcblk0p19 mounted as internal_sd with fat filesystem ?

Try to mount usb storage .

Does your computer sees the internal sd ?

Guest wozzo

Yes you can try , my ril files (libril, rild etc) are from b952 vodafone rom.

Are there in /system/bin? I'm sorry, i'm not developer ;) If it will work, your rom will the best I've ever used (i've tried every popular rom) :D

Guest evilmage007

Hey i am a new on this forum,and i installed this is room on my huawei ascend g300 and i have problem on turning on phone.

And my problem on picture,mi language is very low,i am from croatia.

huawei_problem.jpg

free screenshot tool

FIXED!

I havea new problem!

Internet does not work, I ordered internet settings as they put on a t-mobile site, but still does not work, just wi-fi works in internet, call, send text messages and stuff I can, but the internet without wi-fi can not, I tried several internet settings and I even managed to get 4-5 seconds over the internet card but disappeared, writes that there is no internet connection, the 3G signal coverage is good in my place, now I'm interested in how to solve this problem? Less speak English so I used google translator, the Croatian alone.

Guest djuroue

Joestone, my personal opinion is that yours R2 version is much more smoother than newer builds... I think that i will stick to that R2, because i dont have any problems with it ...