Beta 13: MoDaCo.SWITCH HTC One support topic

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Lennyuk

@Lennyuk

What are permissions supposed to be set at for xposed app_process apks? 0755 or 0644

TIA

Mine is set to 0755 and is working.

Guest -fakker-

Nice work, easy to get on and switch between...

However, this would be amazing for SkyGo - as the secondary ROM doesn't have to be rooted... however, it's displaying as not supported, is there any way to spoof the device to something else to get this working ?

Guest Lennyuk

Nice work, easy to get on and switch between...

However, this would be amazing for SkyGo - as the secondary ROM doesn't have to be rooted... however, it's displaying as not supported, is there any way to spoof the device to something else to get this working ?

Not supported on what rom? The HTC One is a supported device and 4.2.2 is a supported android OS, it should work - although it might fail one of the many many root checks that it does (it checks for a heck of a lot more than just the root apk and binaries).

Guest -fakker-

Not supported on what rom? The HTC One is a supported device and 4.2.2 is a supported android OS, it should work - although it might fail one of the many many root checks that it does (it checks for a heck of a lot more than just the root apk and binaries).

Under the GE ROM it's not supported... wondering if butchering the build.prop to think it's a regular HTC One might work?

I didn't realise they did further checks :(

Guest Lennyuk

Under the GE ROM it's not supported... wondering if butchering the build.prop to think it's a regular HTC One might work?

I didn't realise they did further checks :(

It might work to pass that device check, but it may not pass the root check - Sky check everything under the sun, including modified recovery partitions etc, it is virtually impossible to work around.

Guest Marcel Westhoff

I have flashed the rom and after the first boot there poped up a lot of errors like dailer dosen't work and this comes up many times,

Can somewone may help me please?

BTW sorry for bad englisch

Guest descenpet

I have flashed the rom and after the first boot there poped up a lot of errors like dailer dosen't work and this comes up many times,

Can somewone may help me please?

BTW sorry for bad englisch

on sense side after first boot? did you wipe before flashing?

Guest Marcel Westhoff

on sense side after first boot? did you wipe before flashing?

Yes on the first boot and I perform a full wipe of my device.

Guest riassan

Mine is set to 0755 and is working.

Ok going to check now. What exposed mods are you using? I'm using modaco toolbox and every time I activate the few options I use in it, upon reboot it leaves me hanging at HTC one beats screen? any thoughts?

Guest Lennyuk

Ok going to check now. What exposed mods are you using? I'm using modaco toolbox and every time I activate the few options I use in it, upon reboot it leaves me hanging at HTC one beats screen? any thoughts?

Modaco Xposed toolkit is all I am currently using, had no issues.

Guest riassan

Modaco Xposed toolkit is all I am currently using, had no issues.

Really!!?? I'm only trying to get the am/pm wake with volume, and remove battery with add battery percent

Guest Lennyuk

I have tried it at this time for 3 times and there is no change. The same errors.

Are you sure you are doing a factory reset in recovery before flashing beta 1 then beta 8 then S-ON?

Guest Sam39383

Are you sure you are doing a factory reset in recovery before flashing beta 1 then beta 8 then S-ON?

If I backup my current rom,wipe data and flash modaco,then restore only the data part of my backup will all my apps show up as they did before?

Guest Marcel Westhoff

Yes and it works yet and I have no idea why...

But there is a nother problem upcoming, I can't boot into the GE the system reboot only in the Sense and fastboot is off

Guest descenpet

If I backup my current rom,wipe data and flash modaco,then restore only the data part of my backup will all my apps show up as they did before?

that would break things. if you want to backup your current stuff and restore, use something like titanium.

Guest descenpet

Yes and it works yet and I have no idea why...

But there is a nother problem upcoming, I can't boot into the GE the system reboot only in the Sense and fastboot is off

what recovery are you using? if you are using cwm, try with twrp.

if you are s-on, make sure you flash s-on support.

after that, check if you need to run the firstrun manually.

Guest Scuddstser

I had that happen as well. I reflashed twice before it cleared and stopped all the pop ups.

Guest Marcel Westhoff

what recovery are you using? if you are using cwm, try with twrp.

if you are s-on, make sure you flash s-on support.

after that, check if you need to run the firstrun manually.

I have TWRP on my device and I have reinstall s-on and it boot into GE