[ROM] FusionX Huawei Y300 v1.0 [B199] [Full HWA]

Guest tillaz

Guest Bundizle

very nice rom..gave my sister the y300 i had n since what she wants in a phone is the functionality.. i flashed this rom n not the kitkat ones which had so many bugs..never heard her complain about anything. N i was amazed with her battery stats what! yesterday she clocked 4days at 51%!!!?!!;! next tym al do a screenshot n post it :000

Guest remco1969

Hi there,

Hopefully someone can help me out here:

I flashed the FusionX Rom yesterday and was delighted about the speed and all the tweak options (I reeally like the abaility to set the screen density for instance, I can fit so much more info on my screen by setting it ti 180!

One thing didn't work though: I have a Jabra Talk bluetooth headset, which pairs without errors with my y300. I have selected audio throughput of both the phone convertsations and media audio in the headset options.

All sounds are directed through the headset, except the phone conversations. When I dial a number, I hear the button beeps, but as soon as the phone is picked up, the person on the other end will talk through the phone speaker (front only), even though the bluetooth option is selected in the phone conversation dialog.

I use Contacts+ and Dialer+. Uninstalling these apps did not make any difference.

Regards,

Remco

Edited by remco1969

Guest Micky007

Disclaimer:

This ROM is made for the Huawei Y300-0100, it is indented to be as AOSP as possible, everything you need is in the FAQ on the second post so please read that before posting any problems or questions, and when reporting bugs be clear on what device you are using and attach screenshots or logcat if possible.

Screenshot_2013-09-08-10-10-38_8jHYbs.pn Screenshot_2013-09-08-10-11-02_k060vJ.pn Screenshot_2013-09-08-10-11-18_sQ53mp.pn Screenshot_2013-09-08-10-11-47_2U8GtA.pn Screenshot_2013-09-08-10-12-44_zCbmr3.pn Screenshot_2013-09-08-10-13-37_4gMUog.pn Screenshot_2013-09-08-10-03-24_Pv70Ty.pn Screenshot_2013-09-08-10-16-02_IFJG7X.pn

Change Log

BETA 1

- Removed EMUI

- AOSP System

- Nova Launcher

- DSP Manager

- Ported Moto Camera

- 720P Recording

- 800x480 Recording

- Pre Rooted / SuperSU

- Extended Power Menu

- Init.d Kernel Suport

* CUSTOMISABLE OPTIONS

- X Theme Engine

- Customizable status bar

- System Tweaks Menu

- AOKP Performance Control

- System Updates Via OTA

- Volume Button Music Controls

- Xsposed Framework

- Toggle AOKP Battery mod

BETA 2

- Fixed OTA updater

- Disabled WiFi disconected nag

- Changed built in boot anim

- Semi transparent notification bar

- Fixed stuff in settings apk

- AOSP auto brightness config

- AOSP animation speed config

- AOSP volume ajust panel

- FusionX tabbed settings menu

- fixed shadowing glitch seen in some games

- AOSP Gallery, removed quickpic

- Reverted to stock animations

- Battery stats settings fixed

* NEW CUSTOMISABLE OPTIONS

- Clear all button on recent apps

- RAM usage bar on recant apps

- More status bar color options

- Extra power menu options for reboot

- CyanogenMod 10 style power Toggles

BETA 3

- Fully working HWA

- AOSP messaging app

- Big system Clean up

- fixed battery drain

- fixed wake lock

- Improved performance

- Improved battery life

BETA 4

- Rebased on B194

- Rebuilt fusionX settings

- Fixed Mms

- Updated xposed framework

- Fixed statusbar problem

- Proper CM10 toggles

- Trebuchet launcher

- New customisation options

- And lots more i have forgot about because of the lack of time

BETA 5

- Reverted to Apex

- Tabbed fusion x settings

- Bug fixes - Full list here

BETA B6

- Rebased on B196

- Bug fixes from B05

Beta 6.1

- Fixed messaging app

- other Fixes

Beta 7

- Fixes 
- Improvements
- Remove Xblast module
- Add GravityBox
- Update Xposed Framework

Beta 8

- Re-based on B199
- KitKat Sounds
- Fixes
- Performance +

v1.0

- DSP Manager
- Move Xposed to data
- Apn-config
- Fix default tones
- Add init.d
- Fix edit in gallery

Apps that are available on the market are no longer included, Look here for info

- Gmail

- Calendar

- Play Music

Instructions for Xposed framework

Once the ROM boots up for the first time go to settings / Fusion X / Xposed Framework / Framework

Press Install/Update, then select the Modules tab and tick all boxes and reboot.

v1.0 Link > Download (177mb) Read the FAQ sometimes its updated with new releases

Thanks / Credits

- rovo89 - Xposed Framework

- Ceco - GravityBox Module

- H3ROS - Help with HWA

- CyanogenMod Team

- AOKP Team

- danny19901 - Y300

info.png

Hi,Tillaz i have the blue screen issue on boot after used swapper 2 and i tried do forced flash of the b199 but it is still not working please can you help THE DEVICE ISN'T MY , IT'S OF MY FATHER, HE USE IT FOR WORKING! PLEASE,HELP ME!!!!!!

Edited by Micky007

Guest SH3H1

Oh boy !

You are in trouble !

It's called bricked!

If even force update failed you will have to get it to store or rewrite the bootloader !

Any way it will cost some :O

:(

Guest wbrambley

Hi,Tillaz i have the blue screen issue on boot after used swapper 2 and i tried do forced flash of the b199 but it is still not working please can you help THE DEVICE ISN'T MY , IT'S OF MY FATHER, HE USE IT FOR WORKING! PLEASE,HELP ME!!!!!!

Try formatting the SD card or use a different one and try again.

Have you force flashed before?

Guest Romagnolo1973

swapper is dangerous

Have u tried removing the battery?

If yes trying step 2 from here anche check if bootloader is active

http://huawei-y300.tumblr.com/post/47366836617/how-to-unlock-and-root-huawei-ascend-y300-all

Hi,Tillaz i have the blue screen issue on boot after used swapper 2 and i tried do forced flash of the b199 but it is still not working [...]

Oooops! Swapper 2 is known to brick devices and there are a lot of users like you out there mellow.png

Some had a "soft brick" (which is easier to repair), others a "hard brick" (in this case you have to pray and hope)

Rescue Attempt via FASTBOOT Method

Required files and tools:

Step 1:

• Extract the ADB&Fastboot package (to your desktop)
  • Extract the files boot.img and system.img from UPDATE.APP with the help of update.app-extractor (use the profile starting with G610-C00)
  • Copy them into the same folder containing "fastboot.exe"

Step 2:

Start your device in "boot-loader mode":

• remove the battery for at least 10 seconds
  • plug it back in
  • keep Volume-DOWN & POWER pressed at the same time
  • connect your device to your PC using your USB cable

Now the required drivers get either installed by windows automatically, or install those driver(s) from the ZIP package posted above.

To verify that your device get's recognized, use this command:

fastboot devices

You should now see 1 entry listed with some text/numbers listed.

Step 3:

If Step 2 succeeded you can now try to flash:

• fastboot flash system system.img
  • fastboot flash boot boot.img
Edited by Guest

Guest Micky007

Thanks to moddingg33k;Romagnolo 1973;wbrambley;MasterRck because you react to my disperate request of Help!!!!Now I will do what you posted and I hope it will function!!

Guest Micky007

Thanks to moddingg33k;Romagnolo 1973;wbrambley;MasterRck because you react to my disperate request of Help!!!!Now I will do what you posted and I hope it will function!!

I tried  to do what you told me moddingg33k but when I plug in the devices windows 7 beep as when i plug in something but if I type fastboot devices it doesn't find anything.

What have I to do?Here's a screenshoot of devices manager https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B99tQMKJp1F3Ty04YVoxVFBvRFE/edit?usp=sharing

P.S:I'm using an Italian Huawei Ascend Y300-0100.Can we make an update.app of the fusionx?

Edited by Micky007

Guest herrdeh

Is there any possibility to obtain the date&time picker from aCalendar (and KitKat as well afaik) system wide with fusionX?

I really like that one.

herrdeh

post-1040477-0-80407400-1400424362_thumb

Guest Micky007

Hey guys, what color must the screen be to debrick as moddingg33k sad?

P.S:If I keep pressed volume-down and I try other hard-key combinations it boot always to blue screen only if I keep pressed volume+ and volume- down at the same time for a minimum of 10 seconds it skips the wind bootlogo and boot to a violet/pink screen

Guest FesterX

How can i have latest version of Xposed with this rom ? I've downloaded xposed apk, removed one that came with the rom, installed apk i downloaded but i get "The latest version of Xposed is currently not active. Did you install the framework and reboot ?"

Guest xxirioxx

Not working :).... 

I noticed the last xposed framework 1.6 doesn't work on Y300. So I downgraded to 1.5.1 for now. I'll wait for a working version.

Guest gregySK

I noticed the last xposed framework 1.6 doesn't work on Y300. So I downgraded to 1.5.1 for now. I'll wait for a working version.

On SlimStock working..post-1034795-14006121418761_thumb.jpgpost-1034795-14006121652282_thumb.jpgpost-1034795-14006121810155_thumb.jpg

Guest SH3H1

When i try to download fusionx i get "file does not exist" mesage,is there another link for download?

That maybe temporarly down !

Why don't you try something that is improved version of this?(Their base ROM is this..,But with Lots of fixes :) )

FusionX Reborn or Slimstock?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Romagnolo1973

How can i update "performance control" integrated in FusionX settings? It's possible to do?

no, because is a special Performance Control created by tillaz and integrated in the rom, but if you use Fusion X Reborn you can

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Guest davef7

no, because is a special Performance Control created by tillaz and integrated in the rom, but if you use Fusion X Reborn you can

Thanks man! But i can't use FusionX Reborn, i have the g330 not the y300, and we have only a porting of fusionX. Maybe in the near future... :)